23 July Aaryaan on his way for last mani

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Episode #25 (23rd July)

Raajkumar Aaryyan is on his way to get the last mani. Aaryyan enters an inn on his way to freshen up and sees six men gambling with a village teenager, Sheetum. Aaryyan sees them cheating and tells Sheetum. Amanush, who is the youngest of them, challenges Aaryaan and during the fight, Amanush accidentally gets killed.

Sheetum takes Aaryyan away from there. Aaryyan and Sheetum are chased by the five men, and Sheetum tells Aaryyan that Amanush?s eldest brother is Bahubali, who is a terror and they all are brothers. Aaryyan meets Shodhum, Sheetum?s father who is a vaid & his mother Mrinaal.

Bahubali orders his brothers to get the killer & he will not spare him. Aaryyan thanks Sheetum?s family for giving him shelter & is about to leave when suddenly Bahubali and his brothers, come in his way.

Aaryyan strikes Bahubali with his sword but Bahubali remains unaffected.  Bahubali thrashes Aaryaan and asks Shodhum to check if Aaryaan is dead or not. Shodhum confirms that he is dead & they all leave.

Shodhum and Sheetum carry Aaryaan inside their house and Shodhum tells Sheetum that Aaryaan is still alive. Shodhum goes to the forest to get some herbs to cure Aaryaan. Mrinaal gets worried for Shodhum as he has been away for very long. Suddenly Aaryaan gains consciousness and enquires about Shodhum. On knowing that he hasn?t returned, Aaryyan leaves to search for Shodhum.

In the jungle, Aaryyan searches for Shodhum and spots Shodhum?s leg trapped below a huge rock. With the help of his sword he cuts the rock and saves Shodhum. Suddenly they hear sound of Bahubali coming.

Bahubali with his brothers kneels down in front of the cave, chants a mantra. The cave gate opens and they all get inside. Aaryaan tells Shodhum to go back home and just before the gate of the cave closes, he enters the cave. Aaryaan is shocked to see loads of treasures looted by them stacked in the cave.

Aaryaan follows Bahubali and sees him as he puts his hand inside his chest and removes the raktmani because of which he is so powerful. Aaryaan is shocked and realizes it is the final mani, he is looking for. Suddenly the cave wall informs bahubali that an intruder is inside the cave.

Aaryan somehow escapes from there.  Bahubali picks the mani and walks out calling his brothers. But Aaryyan manages to escape. Aaryaan discusses with Sheetum?s family how to get the raktmani and thinks of a way to trap Bahubali.

Aaryaan, Sheetum and Shodhum enter the cave and start taking all the treasure.  The cave keeper calls out Bahubali. Bahubali tells his brothers to rush back to the cave as somebody has entered it and they have to catch him and eliminate him. Bahubali reaches the cave but Aaryyan has left with all the treasure.

Sheetam had stolen a pendant and is talking with his friends about the treasure when Bahubali?s two brothers hear him and follow him. Sheetam reaches his house and Bahubali?s brothers mark the door and decide to get Bahubali the next day. Aaryaan watches the mark on the door and is tensed.

Edited by its me tan - 15 years ago

aryyan tensed? he was bloody laughing

he already had tricks up his sleeve
ani was superb tonight
Originally posted by its me tan

aryyan tensed? he was bloody laughing

he already had tricks up his sleeve
ani was superb tonight

ya tan i just loved ani in today episode👏 he is just 1 person who carry this show very well 👏excellent acting by ani ⭐️but i hate when he was badly beaten by bahubali 😡😡overall i think in next episode they will rush on jet speed hope to see ani and yami in last episode😳😳
hi I like the update  but isn't this like alibaba and 40 thevies
Originally posted by parip

hi I like the update  but isn't this like alibaba and 40 thevies

who cares, show is gonna end next week
and we love to see our fav aniruddh in action
Thanks for the great update