-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
awkward and stupid question!!!!

does anything work after 25? 😆
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what question is awkward and stupid? i hope its not mine. and yes something will work if your over 25.

there are medicines and surgery you can get done if you're desperate.

However, i posted another question on page 6.

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! Thanks!!!

Mrs. Malhotra
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvTD*

what question is awkward and stupid? i hope its not mine. and yes something will work if your over 25.

there are medicines and surgery you can get done if you're desperate.

However, i posted another question on page 6.

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! Thanks!!!

Mrs. Malhotra

I meant, my question whether something works for 25 yr olds is stupid as dont think anything except surgery works!
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

I meant, my question whether something works for 25 yr olds is stupid as dont think anything except surgery works!

It does work but not for 25 yr olds. first of all it all depends if you are a male or female and you can grow a bit taller but you need to put your whole heart into it and work really hard to grow. So it's possible but you need to put your mind to it. It can work more if you are under 20 for females but for male its about under the age of 25. The close you get to these ages the more you will have to work hard in order to grow taller. So once you are 25 then you can't really grow with natural foods or exercises. You would need to do surgery or something like that. So you are kind of right about what you said!

Thanks and have a good day!

Mrs. Malhotra
jasleenchawla thumbnail
Hello Mrs Malhotra

Researches say that DNA (DeoxyRibo Nucliec Acid) is the Precursor to the Formation to PRODUCTS (That is our Body cells,Tissues ,Organs)
If you get a chance to read something about the Central Dogma

You will find that  RNA ----- > DNA-----> Proteins (Product)

Hence , Yes inded any1 can become taller in any span of life during its exhistence provided the changes are made at GENETIC Level and the organism is nourished is under favourable condition to bring desired chages.

This is Practically Possible too. However,certain Ethical Issues around the Globe under the WHO Policies does not allow our eminent Scientist accross the World to propell this phenomenone into Fundamental Exhistence.

In nutshell after a certain specific age human body DNA bring down the level of production of expected Products(Proteins--Bone Marrow Cells).

Regards
Jasleen
WomenFashionWorld
Edited by jasleenchawla - 15 years ago
Baby S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey guyz
thanx 4 the tips...i am 12 and really short, but its genes. i would recommend skipping every day or some kind of sport.

being short really sucks, because if u also have a boyfriend, u have 2 worry if u look like a midget standing nxt 2 him or sumthing hehe

thanx
shalu
xoxox
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasleenchawla

Hello Mrs Malhotra

Researches say that DNA (DeoxyRibo Nucliec Acid) is the Precursor to the Formation to PRODUCTS (That is our Body cells,Tissues ,Organs)
If you get a chance to read something about the Central Dogma

You will find that  RNA ----- > DNA-----> Proteins (Product)

Hence , Yes inded any1 can become taller in any span of life during its exhistence provided the changes are made at GENETIC Level and the organism is nourished is under favourable condition to bring desired chages.

This is Practically Possible too. However,certain Ethical Issues around the Globe under the WHO Policies does not allow our eminent Scientist accross the World to propell this phenomenone into Fundamental Exhistence.

In nutshell after a certain specific age human body DNA bring down the level of production of expected Products(Proteins--Bone Marrow Cells).

Regards
Jasleen
WomenFashionWorld

wowww!! didnt know all this, thx 😊