*~Singh is Queen!~* Mona Singh (Jassi) FC - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

Fabulous description anjali😊, i'd love to join

It's great to have all your support....please write a few lines about why you like Mona.
Some yummy Mona pics:

Mona as an RJ for Big FM:

Walking the ramp for a charitable cause:

A still from JJKN:

Hosting the ETC Punjabi Music awards 2007:

At an event in Kolkata:

More coming up soon....please post your comments and keep this FC active.

What would i do without you.πŸ€—..thanks for the treat..just lovely.. πŸ‘

Ummm what i like, no love about Mona..(there are too many things, but for the tme being i'l mention the following..)
her down to earth attitude..
her compassion..
her beauty...😍
Edited by rupali28 - 15 years ago
hey all..something from me too, to share with you all...

Edited by rupali28 - 15 years ago

mona's recent pic at the Khatron ke Khiladi launch

I really hope she comes soon on television or a film...
Thanks for the pics, Kajol and Rupali. She looks so lovely in all.. Let's make a list of all the films we can imagine Mona and Apurva in.

My first choice would be Jab We Met. I can completely visualise Mona as the Punjabi chatterbox and Apu as the sober, collected guy who thinks ten times before doing anything.
Edited by blyton - 15 years ago

A small article on Mona

Singhs are Kinngs
On July 22, Manmohan Singh became king. On August 8, Akshay Kumar's BID to be kinng proved to be a vain one. his Singh is Kinng May well be a hit but he is an imposter Singh and he can't spell king. so, t2 brings you the Singhs who are more deserving kinngs...
Kinng Manmohan Singh as Akshay Kumar and Sonia Gandhi as Katrina Kaif in a popular email forward doing the rounds since the July 22 triumph

Khushwant Singh

Kinng of Outspokenness

The acrid wit. The trenchant secularism. The no-holds barred attitude. Even at 93, Khushwant Singh remains uninhibited like few other public figures our country has seen. One of India's most prolific writers, Singh is best known for his free-thinking ways β€” he's a self-proclaimed agnostic who unashamedly confesses a love for whisky and women. Talking sex is a way of life in the Khushwant Singh scheme of things. Discussing po*nography is not taboo. And he is the master of jokes, sometimes funny, sometimes sleazy. His ability to call a spade a spade without apology may make him 'Not A Nice Man to Know' for many, but that doesn't deter the sprightly Sardar from voicing his opinion on just about everything.

When you need a line like "We have had so many donkeys as PM" or "Love is an ephemeral and illusive concept, it doesn't last; lust lasts", Singh is the go-to man.

Yuvraj Singh

Kinng of Style

He may be the most talented of all the Dada finds, smashing six sixes in a T20 over, but the dishy left-handed batsman is as much a Kinng of Style as he is a master of the 22 yards. An interesting mix of flamboyance and casual charm, stylebhai Yuvi became the pin-up boy of Indian cricket the moment he stormed into the blue huddle in 2000. His looks and confidence saw Yuvraj at many fashion weeks and endorsing brands by the dozen. The Team Mohali captain has demonstrated the same love for the limelight in his personal life β€” from a long romance with Kim Sharma to a short one with Deepika Padukone, this dude likes his arm candy to look as good as he does.

Rajesh Pratap Singh

Kinng of Minimalism

His clothes are to die for. Bling and OTT don't find a place in his world. His designs are minimal, stark and classy. And he is humility personified ("I am simply a darzi," he says). Fashion designer Rajesh Pratap Singh keeps the Singh banner flying high in the fashion world. He is one of the brightest of the designer pack and has carved a niche for himself (and his clothes). His successful showing at the Paris Fashion Week and his extravagant costumes for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's opera Padmavati have further established this Singh as a name to reckon with in the fashion world.

Mona Singh

Kinng (or Queenn) of the Small Screen

We admired her as a model. We adored her as the gawky middle-class girl sporting braces and unflattering spectacles in the TRP grabber Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin. And we simply couldn't get enough of her when she danced her way into the audience's hearts as the winner of the first edition of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. A Punjaban to the core, Mona 'Jassi' Singh's infectious laughter and genuine warmth β€” and her impressive acting abilities, of course β€” have made her one of the most successful faces of the small screen.

Harbhajan Singh

Kinng of Craap

Courtesy the Slapgate controversy and the racism row, the Turbanator has been in the news recently for all things controversial and crappy. He made history of sorts when, in his avatar as a Mumbai Indian, he slapped his India team-mate and IPL opponent Sreesanth after a match.

Earlier this year, he was fined 50 per cent of his match fees by the ICC after he got embroiled in a racism controversy with Australian all-rounder Andrew Symonds in a Test match at Sydney. After spending weeks in the wilderness, Bhajji came back strong in the second Test match at Galle in Sri Lanka with a 10-wicket haul. We hope his dark days are behind him and he can bowl India to victory at Colombo.

Milkha Singh

Kinng of Track

The Flying Sikh β€” along with the Payyoli Express P.T. Usha β€” is India's best known athlete. His best performance was his 1960 Olympics outing in Rome where he ran the 400m in record time during the heats, only to lose the bronze in the finals by a whisker. The Lyallpur-born runner also bagged golds at the Commonwealth and the Asian games, putting a medal-starved country on the world map of athletics.

Jeev Milkha Singh

Kinng of the Tee

Milkha Singh has passed on his sporting genes to his son, the talented golfer Jeev Milkha Singh. If his father is the Sprint Kinng, his 36-year-old offspring is the Swing Kinng. He started swinging it in 1993 and is the highest ranked Indian golfer at 66 on the Official World Golf Ranking chart.

My choices for movies that I'd love to see Mona in are Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and one of my other faves Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar Ke-As fare as HHRPK goes, I think Mona would be a perfect fit for Juhi's bubbly, headstrong character in the movie. Edited by kajol12 - 15 years ago