Raajkumar Aaryyan

Last episode:- Aaryaan become king of son

Shruti11 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Episode #26 (30th July)

Shodhum and Mrinaal scold Sheetum for letting Aaryyan down and spoiling his plan.

Bahubali reaches the village with his brothers and sees all the houses having the same mark which made it impossible to guess which one houses Shodhum. He gets angry and gives time till sundown or he will destroy the whole village. Aaryyan, Sheetum and Shodhum hear all this and Aryan devices a plan.

Bahubali gets to know about a rich trader who has come to the village. He decides to pretend to be a rich oil trader and hide his brothers in huge oil pots and meet him.

Bahubali comes and introduces himself as a rich oil trader to Aaryyan and invites him for feast. Aaryyan accepts it.

In the night, Aaryyan and Sheetum pour hot oil in the pots and Bahubali?s brothers are killed. Bahubali, however, comes with Shodhum as his hostage.

Aaryyan tells Bahubali about the seventh eye and its powers. Bahubali gets lured with the thought of being the most powerful man and tells Aaryyan to take him to the seventh eye. Aaryyan, Bahubali and Shodhum leave for Dorakatta.

Aaryyan, Bahubali and Shodhum travel for days and nights and finally reach Dorakatta where the seventh eye is placed.

Aaryyan tells Bahubali to keep the seventh Mani which is the last Mani, Rakhtmani in order to get the seventh eye.  As Bahubali keeps the rakhtmani, Aaryyan and Bahubali have a fight. Aaryyan is more powerful this time as Bahubali is no more invincible since he doesn?t have the Mani which was the source of his powers. In the fight, Shodhum gets badly injured.

Aaryyan has no choice but to take Bahubali to the seventh eye in order to save Shodhum. Aaryyan smartly takes the seventh eye and points towards Bahubali and Bahubali gets disintegrated. Aaryyan then takes the seventh eye to Shodhum and cures him.

Aaryyan and Shodhum leave. Aaryyan goes back to Sonargarh and succeeds in saving his people and his parents. Aaryyan is announced as the new king and from prince Aaryyan he becomes king Aaryyan of Sonargarh.

king Aaryyan is a just king, his subjects live happily under his rule, his kingdom prospered, he kept everyone happy

Edited by its me tan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti11 thumbnail
no bhairvi but seriously i was wishing to see atleast 1 good sceen between aaryaan and bhairvi

Ani and Yami u both rocks i loved as aaryaan and bhairvi have a gr8 future ahead
LeadNitrate thumbnail
except for earnest aniruddh
i ahted everything of last epi
is this tehw ay to end a show?
Shruti11 thumbnail
 i just watch last episode for Ra and Aniruddh as he was amazing ⭐️ Ra trurly belong to Aaryaan but  i dont like  last epi no happy ending i mean they didnt show any character like bhairvi bhoothnath king queen and 7 evils how did he save his parents???????and wat happen to him ???????does aaryaan always remain single ?????????was bhairvi and bhoothnath dead ?????? not a proper ending

and there was lot of bloopers i mean Aaryaan say he got all 6 mani but icchamani was not with aaryaan and if they want to show some villian then wat about bhujang he can be the 1 rather than some new villian
Edited by shruti_gauri1 - 15 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti_gauri1

i just watch last episode for Ra and Aniruddh as he was amazing ⭐️ Ra trurly belong to Aaryaan but  i dont like  last epi no happy ending i mean they didnt show any character like bhairvi bhoothnath king queen and 7 evils how did he save his parents???????and wat happen to him ???????does aaryaan always remain single ?????????was bhairvi and bhoothnath dead ?????? not a proper ending

and there was lot of bloopers i mean Aaryaan say he got all 6 mani but icchamani was not with aaryaan and if they want to show some villian then wat about bhujang he can be the 1 rather than some new villian

the whole show is a blooper now, only aaryyan stood out, even they din show anything of a fitting ending
totally incomplete
i din want my fav show to come to a sudden end  like this in first place and there r so many things incomplete,man they killed our fav show
but we r mere audiences and we cannot do anything
Shruti11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: its me tan

the whole show is a blooper now, only aaryyan stood out, even they din show anything of a fitting ending
totally incomplete
i din want my fav show to come to a sudden end  like this in first place and there r so many things incomplete,man they killed our fav show
but we r mere audiences and we cannot do anything

man they end my fav show with such ending only aniruddh deserve star he save the grace of RA ⭐️otherwise i didnt like how they end this show
LeadNitrate thumbnail
dat wasnt even ending
that was just eeuuuuu
like hastily throwing curtain on something
Shruti11 thumbnail

dat wasnt even ending

that was just eeuuuuu
like hastily throwing curtain on something

man did they show than bhairvi is dead😭😭😭i was waiting for her 😭yami was so good as bhairvi
LeadNitrate thumbnail
nothing was complete and perfect
so it was a total yuks
Shruti11 thumbnail

nothing was complete and perfect

so it was a total yuks

i dont want this show to end like this