Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
wow, it was awesome, why cant kan remember what did ran do, why does he keep saying that kan cant love him???? whats the reason? I wonderπŸ˜•. PLZ UPDATE!!!!
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
That's what I'm trying to figure out.πŸ˜• And what does this mean?!!!!--------->

Ranbir knew that she had been there and also that they had seen every inch of each other. He goes back to sleep.

And then -------------->

In Ranbir's head the following sentence keeps replaying "Kanya kabhi bhi Ranbir se pyaar nahin kar paayegi". He lets go of her then.

And I also wonder why Kanya doesn't remember her past?!!! However, it looks like Ranbir knows!!😲  This is definitely interesting!!!πŸ˜ƒ  Please continue soon!!!πŸ˜ƒ Please everyone leave comments!!!

Shreya
miss.sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

something is fishy kuch strange parts hai

jese ki sola saal ke yaadein.
ayan and samar look the same
ranbnir thinks: kanya khabi ranbir se pyaar nahi kar sakti and where ranbir gets scared and nervouse

R:She looks so peaceful and calm while she was sleeping. His mind wanders back to the past when Kanya was 16 years old and he was 17. He starts getting nervous and his face becomes paseena bhara and he quickly goes into the washroom and washes his face. He starts talking to himself.

Ranbir- Baar-baar mujhe ye hi baath kyun yaad aati hain? Kyun nahin bhool jaati main? Kanya ko toh kuch patah hi nahin. Nahin maine kuch galat nahin kiya. Maine toh wahi kiya jo sahi tha. Kanya ko iss baath ka kabhi bhi patah nahin hona chahiye. Chali jaati hoon main yahan se. Yahan rehne se main toh mar jawungi. Yahan rehke mujhe sukh-shanti kabhi nahin hongi.

muje lagta hai ke ranbir ke car se samar ka accident hua

i just wanna say plz give me the answers of me Q
soon

Edited by miss.sonia - 15 years ago
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great update
continue soon
and plz reveal what happend in the past b/w rankan soon!
sweet cherry thumbnail
omg dat was amazing continue soon
minnie me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just read the whole thing in one go...............and its really good............so please update soon..................cant wait to find out the secret behind those threatening hints!!!!⭐️
patel12345 thumbnail
wow...awsome update
plz plz update soooooooooooon ⭐️ ⭐️
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Answers to all ur doubts!!!
@nadz_j- Well I wont tell you right away but eventually you will know! Anyways one thing Kanya can never love Ranbir. There's a past thingi behind that! Even if I update soon you wont get your answer soon coz there's one twist before the answer is finally given! Next update onwards twist no.1 starts! And if I reveal that answer that will mean that the FF has come to an end! Those answers are  like the backbone of my story! Hope you are satitisifeid Nadz!!

@spate22- Thats for you 2 guess! I dont want to type it guess it! You will noe though soon. But what that sentence means you should guess!

The next dialogue is what Ranbir rememberes what someone said. He recalls it when he hugged Kanya. When he heard that voice he let go of her. I will explain it later!

Yes Kanya doesnt remember her past! Sad naa? Yes Ranbir does. He doesnt want her to know coz that might affect her in a negative way! Please do guess why!!!

@miss.sonia!- Solah saal ke pehle ki baath bahut hi important hain. That makes the base for our jodi!

Yest it isnt smar it is Sunil. Sunil and Ayaan look alike. Wonder why? As mentioned above about Kanya not being able to love Ranbir I will explain later!

Yes that thing about him getting nervous and all related to twist 2!

About the car accident thingi. I'll say good guess but see Sunil died when Kanya was delivering Pia not when she was 16!!

@punjabi.princes- Thanx a lot! I will cont. Before I reveal I want you to guess! C I told you until I get 5 guesses I wont update! I got one from Sonia! 4 more to go!

@sweet cherry- Thanx a lot! Please guess!

@minnie me- Yes I am also waiting for you all to know!

@patel12345- yes I will but not until you all guess yaars!!

Hey hope I cleared your doubts! Now I want all of you to guess! Until then I wont update even if the turn for me updating this FF comes!!!!
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ok?!! You want me to guess?!!! I might be wrong in what I'm thinking about right now!!!!πŸ˜† I think Ranbir did love Kanya in the past but she loved someone else so Ranbir tried to get her for himself.   What I'm trying to say is that they might have spent the night together in the past.  However, Kanya doesn't know.  Maybe she was too drunk or drugged to remember!!!  See this all wrong for me to think like this but with the way Ranbir is behaving and what's in his mind is forcing me to cook something like this up!!!πŸ˜†  So there you go!!!πŸ˜†  Now what do you think of that?!!!πŸ˜†

Shreya
Edited by spate22 - 15 years ago
Jaslove thumbnail
wow....

well what I'm think'n is that maybe the accident was caused by ranbir you know like in the movie "Dil Ka Rishta"....

waiting for the new update 2 c wat happens next..😊