FF:Jaane Tu, Ya Jaane Na Pg12 Pt9 Updated - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Jaslove

wow....

well what I'm think'n is that maybe the accident was caused by ranbir you know like in the movie "Dil Ka Rishta"....

waiting for the new update 2 c wat happens next..😊

Oh, man!!!! I was going to say that too but I wasn't sure!!! This does remind me of the movie "Dil Ka Rista" where the woman who played Piya's mom.  When Piya's accident happens and she's in the hospital.  Piya's mom is upset with the hero  (played by my Arjun Rampal😳 eeeeeeeee) for causing the accident.  And she tells him that once Piya wakes up she would hate him.  Arjun's character always afraid to get close to Piya because he blames himself for that accident where Piya's husband and his best friend dies.  I wonder if it's the same in this story but it didn't feel significant to me or that it would relate to this story.😆 

Shreya
Hey i know my guess is a little awkward but here goes, when you say they've seen every inch of eachother maybe piya is ranbirs child, and maybe kanya got hurt or something and forgot everything then got married to sunil, and then ranbir came back and by mistake killed sunil and then went away and only came back after 9 years. but one thing im confused about is if kanya forgot everything how does she remember ranbir???😕 and i think ranbir probably always loved her but she didnt thats why sunil told him that kanya will never love him, maybe sunil found out what ranbir done with kanya and maybe kanya wasnt aware of it. anyways c'mon guys only one more guess, we got three already one more for the next update! hurry up guys! Edited by nadz_J - 15 years ago
Originally posted by nadz_J

Hey i know my guess is a little awkward but here goes, when you say they've seen every inch of eachother maybe piya is ranbirs child, and maybe kanya got hurt or something and forgot everything then got married to sunil, and then ranbir came back and by mistake killed sunil and then went away and only came back after 9 years. but one thing im confused about is if kanya forgot everything how does she remember ranbir???😕 and i think ranbir probably always loved her but she didnt thats why sunil told him that kanya will never love him, maybe sunil found out what ranbir done with kanya and maybe kanya wasnt aware of it. anyways c'mon guys only one more guess, we got three already one more for the next update! hurry up guys!

this theory has merits i think.
and thanx for the update and pm.
Gosh i am so horrible at guessing....
i just think that ayan is sunil... sunil didn;t die... but found out something about kanya and now he wants to take revenge....
see i'm horrible... or prolly don read well
cool 5 guesses kal update karoongi!

Nidheya

Part 6

Pia- Mom! Ranbir Uncle! Yahaan aawo! Dekho yahaan kisi ne bahut saara roses yahaan rakha hain. Arre! Jaldi aawo koi!

Kanya- Haan-haan! Aa rahi hoon. Aa rahi hoon. Ranbir yahaan aawo!

Ranbir and Kanya come upto the door where Pia is holding some white and red roses in her hand.

Kanya- Yeh roses? Ranbir tumne rakha kya?

Ranbir- Pagal!! Agar dena tha toh directly deta naa? Chup chupke dene ki kya zaroorat hain?

Kanya- You are right but……

Pia- Uncle? Aap ne hi diya naa? Ab maan bhi lo! Pyaar huwa chup ke se…….yeh kya huwa chup ke se!!!!

Ranbir- Pia!! Maine bola na agar dena hi tha toh khulam-khulam deta chup chupke dene ko koi zaroorat hain. And aakhri baar I don't love your mother…….

Kanya- Right. Pia mujhe aise mazak pasand nahin. Tune rakha kya?

Pia- Nopes! MOM! Main bhala de doongi kyun?

Ranbir- Big deal. Phir mujhe kyun accuse kar rahe ho?

Pia- Kyunki aap Mama se pyaar karti ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U LOVE MAMA!!

Ranbir- Oh just shut up!

Kanya- Just get this straight!!! I can never love Ranbir! Got that? Now mind it.

Ranbir- Aisa kyun?

Kanya- Shut up! Patah nahin lekin mujhe aisa lagta hain ki kisi ne rule banaya hain ki main Ranbir se kabhi bhi pyaar nahin kar sakti. And Pia please just stop bugging me on this matter!

Pia- Sorry mom. I really am. Sorry uncle.

Ranbir- Its okay Pia!

Kanya- Ttheeke! Magar aisa phir se mat karna.

Pia- Okay my darling mumsie. Magar yeh flowers kisne di?

Kanya- I don't know!

Ayaan- Maine di!!!!!

Kanya- Ayaan? Tum yahaan?

Ayaan- Kanya I am too much madly in love with you.

Kanya- Ayaan maine kahaan na tumse? Please. Yahaan se jaawo.

Ayaan- Kanya I love you. Main tumhare bina jee nahin sakti. Maine apni zindagi main ek bahut badi galti ki thi. Ab maaf karo.

Kanya- Galti? Tumne kya galti ki? Anyways ye chapter closed hain Ayaan.

Ayaan- Nahin Kanya koi galti nahin. I love you too much to let go off you.

Kanya- Ayaan I too love you.

Ayaan- Phir?

Kanya- Lekin mere liye meri beti zyaada mayne rakhti hain.

Ayaan- I promise you I will keep her very happy.

Kanya- Ayaan Pia doesn't want me to marry you.

Ayaan- Kaise beti ho? Apne maa ke khushi ke liye itna kuch bhi?

Kanya- Ayaan please meri beti ko math koso. I love her a lot.

Ayaan- I too love her a lot.

Kanya- Huh?

Ayaan- I mean she is your daughter. So I too love her like my daughter.

Kanya- Ayaan please leave me.

Ayaan- No Kanya.

Kanya- Why are you so hellbent on marrying me?

Ayaan- Coz I fell in love with you at first sight itself. And love at first sight is love till last sight.

Kanya- I don't think so.

Ayaan- Kanya…..

Kanya- JUST GO FROM HERE!

Ayaan- Kanya……

Kanya- I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU. NOW JUST GO!

Ayaan- Kanya please re-consider…….

Kanya- Ayaan please go!

Ayaan- Okay. But I wont stop loving you…..

Kanya- I don't care alright? Now go!

Ayaan goes from there. Kanya by now has broken into tears. Ranbir and Pia console her.

Scene fades which indicates that the part has come to an end.

END OF PART 6

Sorry guys for such a small part. It was only 2 pages on WORD. I am thinking of writing a SS now that's why and I didn't get anything else. Now this present track is of Ayaan stalking Kanya.

I want comments.

Nidheya

Ugh, that Ayaan!!!😡 Why did you bring him back?!!!  I almost thought those flowers were from Ranbir!!!😳 Anyway, thanks for the update!!! So Ayaan is going to stalk Kanya now?!!! Can I hope that Ranbir will beat him up if he ever goes near Kanya again?!!!!😆 Pia is sooo cute when it comes to RanKan, I hope she gets her wish!!!😉 Please continue soon!!!😃

Shreya
thanks for the pm..
ok my guess...
ranbir and kanya used to love each other when they were young then before kanya's 16 bday she had an accident n she lost her memory and the doctor said that they shouldnt remind kanya of the past. bcoz if kanya is reminded of the past this will put a lot of pressure on her mind and she might get a brain hamerage(dont know the spelling).. n ranbir went away from kanya...