A fictional character u can relate urself to...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
name a fictional character. Then describe his personality/character and everything...and then u write that why u feel that that particular character has got similarity with u..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
goodness, there are loads.... i'll have to think about this one!
Originally posted by chhilt

goodness, there are loads.... i'll have to think about this one!

Think it quick!!๐Ÿ˜†
hmmm.... okay then.... let's see.... well, i should think that i like to read and study like hermione.... i can get a bit short-tempered like harry....  i'm kind of clumsy like bella from twilight... and i guess that's it! oh and i like helping people like carlisle cullen!
Who are you like Labib u didnt say๐Ÿ˜›I think im like Hermy๐Ÿ˜† because I like to read books a lot...and like helping my best friends...also I dont allow my friends to copy or cheat from me in examss....and they get mad at me for dat....i most of da time obey all rules lol
Edited by redhotght - 15 years ago
ummm..from a buk??...den I wud say samantha frm All american girl by meg cabot,d whole middle child fiasco, and den d competition wid d smaller siblin and d elder one, d whole being average, n like sam has a lot more 2 her dan all dat d parents expect us 2 b...n evn d whole eattin veggies thin...I guess at sum level I relate 2 her...since we r tokin buks...