~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ Silver Jubilee Bash ~ ~

Posted: 15 years ago

WELCOME TO THE 25th  FC OF HARSHAD CHOPDA  

Message from Harshad

I visited the 25th Fan Club and I think that its superb...Just too good ....

I also feel that this is one of my best Fan Club...I loved it..

heart3.gifheart3.gifheart3.gif

''A silver jubilee is a time to stop and reflect on all the good work done'' 

heart44.gifheart44.gifheart44.gifheart44.gifheart44.gif

As a model

Harshad started his modelling career soon after collegeHe participated in the Westside Citadel Mr.Pune in 2005, where he bagged the First Runner Up Award and the Best PhysiqueHe then went on to participate in the Grasim Mr.India Contest in 2006, where he won the Best Smile titleSince then there has been no looking back.It provided him a platform to enter into the television world

~ This silver jubilee is a celebrative milestone in the journey of our vision. ~

Karan in Mamta.

Harshad bagged his first role on TVThis was before he participated in the Mr.India contest..He played Karan in Mamta where he played a negative character in the show very convincingly, before he had to quit it for the Mr.India Contest in 2006

~ Silver Jubilee is a momentous occasion and should be celebrated as such ~

Cadet Ali Baig in Left Right Left

Harshad bagged the role of Ali in LRL in July 2006.Cadet Ali was a man of principles.A shy , modest and a humble human being, whose principles came before anything elseHe didnt let anything come between him and his dreams and always chose the right pathThis role was an important milestone in his career and opened new avenues for himHe successfully ruled the hearts of all with his superb portrayal of Ali, which still happens to be the closest character to his heart..

~ A Silver Jubilee is a time to look back and thank every person who has contributed ~ 

Akshat Malhotra in Amber Dhara

Harsh played the role of Akshat in a cult show Amber Dharawhich was a completely different kind of a showHe played this fun loving, cute next door guyin love with Amber.Hard workingloving , caring and a pranksterA short lived roleBut he touched the hearts of all with his portrayal of AkshatHe is one unforgettable character

~ A silver jubilee is a huge achievement by any standard ~

Prem Juneja in ''Kis Desh Main Hain Meraa Dil''

Post LRL and ADHarshad got to play Prem in the most popular soap on Star Kis Desh Main Hain Meraa DilPrem is this good looking, well spoken person with a great sense of humor.  Prem is a man any girl would want to marry. Prem is a single thread that binds the entire family and has a unique ability to be a fun loving prankster as well as a responsible human being . He is an ideal son, brother, and person with a heart of gold..
This role has opened new doors for himHe won accolades and awards and appreciation for this character and went on to win 3 awards within a month.Prem is still going strong and ruling our hearts and he surprises us each day with his fantastic performances.

~ A silver jubilee is a significant milestone by any measure ~

Arjun.in Mahabharat....

Arjuna was a master archer and played a central role in the conflict between the Pandavas and the Kauravas.. Arjuna is depicted as a wholesome and well-rounded personality, a healthy mind in a healthy body, a person whom any mother, wife and friend would cherish and be proud ofHis skill in archery was to have an unlikely utility; it won him the hand of Draupadi..

Harshad has gone to bag this most coveted role of MahabharataThough he is yet to be seen on screenWe know that he will excel as Arjun and it will do wonders for his careerWe wish him all the best !!!

heart41.gifheart41.gifheart41.gif

Edited by delo - 15 years ago

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Our first ever Harshad FC on IF was started by ''Rajeev Ki Heer'' on 28th July, 2006…Well we were not familiar with the idea of FC's then…and moreover I was more of a silent member….That FC was inactive since it was started…

Well around July 2008, Yoj made a new Harsh FC…But the mods closed it saying that a FC already exists…So we revived the old one…We had only 4 members then…Yojana…Swati…Vaishu and myself with a few members visiting us from time to time…

Then finally I made the 2nd FC on 14th August 2007….Since then its been one long journey and there has been no looking back…

I always tried to make something different and according to me our FC had to be the best…We handful of people carried on, with a hope that members will join in…But that didn't happen very soon…But we were not complaining…We enjoyed each others company..It was a place to relax and talk about Harshad and Ali and just support and be with him….

We got immense support from Harshad too…Being an absolute sweetheart that he is….He always made a point to log in and visit his FC and give us the bestest comments which has always motivated us to carry on…He has not missed his single FC till date…

Then there was a phase when things started to go haywire…The FC's started slowing down…But then I have always been here since the start…We made it a point never to let it die…It had to go on no matter what…We held on together and didn't let it go…There were tough times in Harshad's career as well…But there was again a great moment when he bagged ''Amber Dhara'' and we had so much to cheer and celebrate…Then unfortunately that too didn't work out…

But we knew that Harshad is born to be a star…and he will survive all odds…Like our FC's did…

Around November-December 2007….The FC went through its weakest phase…It almost took us 2 months to finish 1 FC…

But 2008 brought a new beginning…A new beginning in the career of Harsh and a new beginning to our FC's….

When Prem hit the screen….We had so many new members joining us…I was so happy to finally see everyone loving and appreciating Harsh and his work and our FC's….Our new members gelled in so well with us…They have been so kind to me and Yoj and shower us with the sweetest of compliments…This is also something that has motivated us and always cheers us up…

Its been an over whelming experience for me actually…I never imagined that we would reach here so soon…I have literally gone through each and every post of all our FC's till date….I have never been so passionately involved in anything like this before…The FC means the world to me and I always try to make it the best place for our members..Touchwood…We have been known to be the most peace loving people here…Apart from 1minor incident……there has never been any trouble…I hope our FC is always away from any sort of controversies…

We have such amazing and talented members here…and have won 2 contests in a row…Thanks to all our members for this…

And all this also would have never been possible without my dearest friend Yojana and the immense love and support of Harshad…..I actually am in loss of words…I don't know how to thank him actually…for all that he has done for us and has always been there…He means a lot to us…I take this opportunity to tell him that he means the world to us and I wish him the brightest future and may he get everything that he deserves…

''Harshad you are the reason why I am here…I am blessed to know you''…

Well Yoj and I have always tried to make the first page different…with various themes, a message and a visual treat for all…I hope we have managed to create that a bit..

I take this opportunity to thank all our old members…Our amazing new members…And all our inactive members too…

I wish Harshad all the best for his future…and I hope the FC continues for ever , even if I am no longer active here…

Congratulations and Cheers !!!! U guys rock BIG TIME

Delo….

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey Everybody..We finished 114 pages of the very very special 25th Fc..I hope u guys remember me..Yojana here..

Daisy I Loooooooooooooooooved the FC..! Its amazing..I read all the messages and realised ppl missed me and its strange that they still remember me..Its been ages since I posted anythin on the FC!! I miss everyone else sooo much tooo.. Its been a very very looong time gap but my college and my internet doesnt allow me to come online.. Today i was a lil free so i grabbed the opportunity and here I am!!

I Loved the FC Daisy..U seem to have worked such a lot on it..Its Fabulous..I also know that Harsh loved it..Its extremely special for all of us..Silver Jubilee..!

I feel so good that its the 25th Fc and never realised how time went by sooo soon..It feels like it was just yest when we started the Harshad FC.. I soooo miss watchin the serial but i try to keep myself updated!!

I jus wanna thank Harshad for visitin the FC's religiously and motivating and keep us going. we wouldnt have reached so far without his support.. Owe it to him..Lovee him for all that he has said so far and those extremely cute comments..!!

I know this mite be Daisy's last FC where she wud be activ but am sure its a memorable one..I am sure the new members will keep the FC going and will keep rocking it forever

I dunno how often i wud be able to visit the FC but i will surely try to visit whenever i find time!!

I hope the Fc continues on forever and ever and we will have many more FC's to come!!

Hoping that Harsh is successful in each of his endeavours and will always love him and support him thru out!!

Love Yoj

All of life is a journey which paths we take, what we look back on, and what we look forward to is up to us.

We determine our destination, what kind of road we will take to get there, and how happy we are when we get there.

Firstly,Congratz!!!! for completing a magnanimous 25 FC's……Even though I haven't been associated with the FC at all……..I have seen all the "Behind the Scenes" activity , if I may call it that……The long conversations with Delo and Yojana are privy to that fact….All the FC making…..Siggy searching…..Article posting….hahahaha! And tones more !! And here I am to congratulate my dearest friends on this occasion which holds soo much importance for them !!

Hmm…..Now coming to the centre point of all the celebration ….Yup… "Harshad"…..The initial response of mine towards him…..if described in one word would be "Intriguing"…….His character in LRL….His shyness….His quiet charm….! It was something very sweet which really make me sit up and take notice….The other cadets led a loud life off-screen if I may say so….Making news for reasons other than work ….While he was the one who remained media shy with no extra-curricular activities to make news about…hahahaha!!

Infact, the only cadet, I really noticed in LRL…..Which is quite a surprise ,coz in Rajeev's serials….I do NOT look at anyone else…..hahahaha! He had made it to my daily LRL analysis quite a lot of times…! And his scenes with Rajeev…even though very few…Had managed to strike a cord with me !….Infact Me ,Delo and Yojana thought of making a Rajeev - Harshad Fanclub…! But we didn't go ahead with the idea due to the lack of scenes between the two of them….We knew the FC would go nowhere after we had dicussed those rare few scenes !!

And as, everyone must have noticed…..The Fan Club  consists of a lot of people who are common fans of both Rajeev-Harshad ….And Very few times in life it happens that without knowing a person , U wish the best for him!!….. ………And that bond I think I do share with Harshad ,as whenever I hear anything about him ….which I hear quite a lot….courtesy Delo, Yoji and Swathi…….I always go "God Bless Him"….So those inherent "feel good" vibes are present and will always be !

Infact I have had the opportunity of interacting with Harshad twice I think…..and was talking with him only about Rajeev……hahahaha!! In the end I ran away thinking I bugged the hell outta poor him……But he was amazingly sweet all through the conversation…..A super cute person…….!

Harshad……I wish you "All the Best in Life"……And Heartiest congratulations on your successful show and your tremendous fan following, from this "well-wisher" of yours ! Among all these fans of yours…There is one "Me"…..Who will always wish u well and the best in life….Always!!!…No matter what !!

Luv,

Vandu

Harshad…

On Yoj's birthday you sent us a message and wondered at the strength of the connection between you and your fans here. You wondered at what exactly it was that binds us to you unconditionally, whether you be on air or off, portray evil or good, be going through the ups of life or downs…I'm going to take the liberty of answering that question for you today. Ofcourse since I can't speak for anyone else this is my personal opinion alone…

The tie, the connection, the bond, it is all wrapped up within one word that I hold synonymous with you and that is your GENUINENESS.

You're going to have to see yourself through my eyes to understand this. Fans all over the world love one star or another at any given time and keep changing who they like as often as they want. So why is it different with you? Why do your fans stay with you no matter what?

They stay because YOU are different. All celebrities have good looks and designer clothes. But what you have is as rare as a gem and just as precious. Despite the fame, the money and the glamour Harshad, there is something about you that makes one feel you have substance. You personality, your actions and attitude are all REAL, not fake, made up or crafted just for the camera. And that sense of a person who is not putting on an act, whose laughter seem infectious and whose smiles come easily can be seen in everything about you.

Your genuineness shines through in a way that nothing else does. The sincerity inside you as a person is astoundingly reflected on your face. When I look at you on screen everything tells me that this is a real person, a humble, down to earth, honest,dedicated and fun loving guy. I see in you dreams and aspirations but more than that I see that you are not the kind to want somebody to hand those dreams to you on a platter. Rather I see devotion and the will to work hard for your dreams.

It is entrancing that in a world of artificiality and an industry which is all about the superficial you are not fake at all. There is no trace of malice, superiority or attitude in you in the least. How you have managed to stay like this is beyond me. If you were a star with good looks and nothing else I would like you today and forget you tomorrow but your down to earth persona, your real-ness and genuine warmth and sincerity are qualities that appeal to the soul not just the mind.

And that is the one reason I like Harshad the person better than Ali the cadet, Akshat the friend or Prem the lover.

Wishing you contentment, peace and inner satisfaction…and hoping to always see you the way you are.

Sara

The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.

Well it still hasnt even been a year since I have joined the India Forums site, but I have found friends here who are always there for me through all situations!

And I am sure u girls know who you are and what is the oh so famous reason why I have joined this site and force myself to stay up till 5:30am to chat here (Since I live in Canada)...HARSHAD CHOPDA!

Thanks to my cousin for introducing me to the serial Kis Desh I didnt have the channels so I watched it at her house and the first time Harsh came on screen all I could say is "whoa! who's that!?" from then on my Prem/Harshad deewangi began.

I watched LRL... Amber Dhara and now of course Kis Desh all thanks to my wonderful computer who never gave up on me even after holding so many pictures and videos of Harshad until the shirtless scenes started to come then my computer blew up! But then again who can take Harshads hotness...After all Daisy, he is too hot to handle right? 

I have done the most craziest things no one can imagine for Harshad and that will remain disclosed since my girls at the FC know it and so does Harshad. 

I have seen learned and talked a lot here and am happy I have discovered a place where I can be completely insane fully knowing there are other girls out there drooling over Harshad...BUCKET FULLS! 

So to sum it up I have gone completely insane, I have converted people from the ages of 2-70 to adore Harshad, my computer is crashed, my dads laptop is on the verge of crashing without him knowing after sneaking it to my room every night,

I have lost all sanity and most of all I have had the experience to have met some amazing personalities who I will always keep in touch with and I can promise I  will be here for many more years to come! I LOVE YOU GUYS! (u know who u are!) After all we have gone through ummm...14 FC's together supporting the one we love most!

Sarah

Harshad FC is my 2nd home where I found many genuine friends..So far my journey on Harsh FC has been awesome. At the start of this FC, we are only crazy four i.e. myself, Swathi, Yoj & Delo and now its 101 & count is going on & on.

Well, This FC is very precious for me as we are celebrating silver jubilee of this FC.Its a record itself in FC world for Harshad within a year & will soar new heights in near future.

One day Yoj made Harsh aka Ali FC, but it was closed by moderators as it already exists & finally we  found the existing one & after that its  history which will smash all  records in near future. So Keep Rocking & Have Fun!!!!

Vaishu

I saw Prems entry in the show and was completely bowled over by him.The very next day I came across Delos post about the FC while browsing through the KDMHMD forums..thats how I landed here and from I have had an amazing experience at  the FC.

I met really sweet people and made lot of good friends here.although its been only 4 months since I joined the FC but I feel like I have been here from ages, if I dont come here for 1 day, I feel like Ive missed out on something really important and its a fact because in this short span of four months, the FC and you people have become an extremely important part of my life.

The members make the FC really special, everyone here is really sweet and welcoming and make everyone feel really comfortable and I think thats what makes the FC really unique and the fact that it is Harshads FC makes it even more special lol.

Congratulations to all the members for our 25th FC..I hope we move towards the 50th one really soon and a big thank you to Delo and Yoj and all the members for making this FC so special.

Mehndi

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.

Although my association with this FC has not been very long in terms of the days I have been here. But it surely does seem a lot more than that.

How I came across this FC was through Delo and Yoj. I remember seeing Delo's post at the AD forum at the time Harshad had to leave the show. I have never been a 'fan fan' of any celebrity, per say. As I could never relate to the concept of the fanatic fan. But the genuiness and sincerity in Delos post was way beyond any usual or ordinary fan. Its something that amazed me, impressed me and touched me. 

And then I actually got to talk to her know at the KDMHMD forum. And I found her to be a complete sweetheart and a true gem. Then I came across Yoj and Mehndi, and felt I had known them forever. So for me the non-fan, it was first becoming a fan of Delo and Yoj and their comittment to Harshad and his FC, then maybe coming close to even calling myself his fan.

I hopped on the FC missing these three only. And I m soo thankful I did so. It was truly wonderful knowing all the Harshadians who are a truly unique brand of fans all of them - Sara, Priya, Mehndi, Vaishu, Siddy, Nandoo, RuRu and everyone. Be it the jumpy jumpy karring after the good scenes or the getting annoyed and disappointed at the crappy ones. Be it the khushi or the resentment, we were together. It was truly being a pleasure to be a part of this FC.

Wishing you guys, the FC and Harshad many more such milestones..
Keep Rocking! BIG time!

Lots of Good Wishes

Zainab

Dear Harshad,

Aap hi ne kaha tha ke humare beech ke is "connection" ko define karna ahsaan nahi hai, par is rishte ko naam dena zaroori bhi nahi hai.  

Some of your fans have been fortunate enough to be a part of your journey from day one, others have joined you along the way.  No matter what the case, you have touched each and every one of our lives in a significant way. 

Your dedication and hard work make us feel as though we should push ourselves harder with each new day.  Your determination makes us feel as though with each defeat, we should only strengthen our will even more for the next time. 

Your outlook on life makes us see that we should give thanks for each new day, take full advantage of the opportunities it presents, and make the most of every situation that comes our way.

You dared to follow a dream against all odds and worked hard to acheive it despite the numerous obstacles you faced along the way.  At such a young age, you've accomplished astounding heights of success. 

With each passing day, you continue to better yourself, not only as an actor but as a human being.  Surely you are aware of of your own attributes, but what you perhaps fail to realize is that all these things lead to one ultimate conclusion:  You are a man that deserves Respect.  Today, I can proudly say that I respect you simply because you are you.

The simplicity and truth with which you portrayed Cadet Ali Baig was endearing.  As Akshat, you gave back to your fans by attempting to fulfill their wish.   With your flawless depiction of Prem, you've stolen the hearts of millions.  Now, as Arjun, you will tackle a role so very different from the rest.  As you venture into the unknown with "KHMK", I wish you success, and hope that in Arjun, you find a new sense of creative satisfaction.

Congratulations on the accolades you rightfully recieved for your immaculate portrayal of Prem.  May you continue to reach newer heights of success in the future.

Remember, your fans will always be here for you.  We will continue to love and support you indefinitely.  

Thank you for being a ray of sunshine in the lives of many.  May you go on to touch the lives of and inspire many more.  

I wish you all the very best in everything that life has to offer.  You deserve so much more than you could ever imagine...

Baag ki har kali, khushboo de aapko
Suraj ki har kiran nai roshni de aapko
Hum toh kuch dene ke kaabil nahi
Par dene wala har khushi de aap ko.

~Payal~

When I look back on my journey so far with this FC, how it all started, there is no question in my mind that its the members that make it possible.  Being a lofty person, I always thought of being someone's fan as somewhat odd, let alone being a member of an FC.  For me, not possible, especially if we discount the amazing members we have here.  The members, HC's fans, really make this FC.

Why are we so different from the rest of the fans?  I guess it has a lot to do with the kind of person Harshu is.  He's immensely talented, very successful, but never did he try to act larger than life.  He's always just let his work speak for itself.  Today, Harshu is in the same league as India's topmost actors.  He has an international fan base that covers a wide range of age groups.

Despite such huge successes so early in his career, he has never been boastful.  This simplistic quality of his makes him relatable to fans from all walks of life.

My own first trip to the FC was merely out of curiosity.  I wanted to find out more about Harshu.  At the time, I didn't know much about Harshu's work, let alone knowing any of the members of his FC.  I had only seen a few scenes of Harshad as Prem then.  Nothing more.

After the initial visit, it took only a few more visits for me to really understand the essence of the FC.  From then on, til date, this incredible journey has been one of the most memorable times of my life.  For that, I have the members to thank. 

I must especially thank Daisy and Yoj, Zainu, Payal, Mehu, Sids, Nanz, Misty, Prii, Vaishu, and Bhavna.  Above all, I must thank the man, Harshu himself for giving us common ground…if not for him, we wouldn't be here. 

Harshad Chopda, you don't rock, you rock big time! 

Cheers,
Raksha

From small beginnings come great things.

If you ask me, I am not a very starish person. I could never relate to the idea of Fan clubs, fan sites and wasting my time and energy on stars. Of my 3 year entourage in this forum, I had never joined any FC. I never felt the urge to do so.

Harshad's FC is apparently the first and the only FC i joined. Simply because I havent really taken Harshad in the league of just any "star". He is a star by being the simpleton he is and the genuineness that commands him. Had it not been for his simplicity, the guy next door persona, and that warm ever friendly nature, I doubt I would have even given this FC a second look. So ya it goes unsaid that I embarked here coz of Harshad-The Man not coz of the character he plays or has played so far.

My journey through the FC has been a smooth sailing ride. I joined, i was new. I took time, made friends before finally getting addicted to it and ensuring that I drop in atleast once a day. The maturity and sensibility that prevails in the FC is what makes it safely one of the best things on IF. It has barely been a victim of any controversies and the very little of it, that came in its way were dealt extremely wisely.

Another thing that makes it stand out are the healthy discussions. We dont give in one or two liners in our posts just for the heck of it. We discuss and put the point across, decent and affective.

Oh ya and how can I forget this FC is also devoid of the unnecessary overtly annoying drool-o-meter on Harshad..Its there but its subtle and decent. All in all, my association with this place has been no less than a treat- courtesy the lovely members, the discussions and Harshad himself. I hope and aspire to continue being a part of this FC for as long as it lasts-forever
God Bless

Sidrah

It often crosses my mind that since I am not a starry person and dont give a damn about any star, what is about Prem that takes me to different world altogether.  Well, I am still trying to find the answer to this question. Not very used to the idea of fan clubs, having not joined one ever since I started watching serials as a way to have some entertainment and eat some popcorn.. Harshads FC is perhaps the only FC, I joined and will perhaps ever join and be a member of. 

I got to know of the Harshad FC one afternoon, through Sidra & Yoj (Siddy gave me the link when I was at home, trying to get over a highly irrestible Prem Juneja and Yoj gave it to me when I was at work i,e practice session, motivated by Harshad, trying to modulate my voice in the midst of a singing session of a soprano). I think it was the 16th FC when I joined the bandawagon. I still do not know the reason as to why I joined the fan club.

Whether it was because I realized that the Prem o - mania had caught me, hook, nook , shelter and all other ways.... or then whether it was because of the simple, innocent, next door boyish charm , the overall personality and the way he conducts/markets himself, the genuineness that surrounds  Harshad Its these things and more that go a long way into making Harshad being the person that he is, the man that he is. 

What I do know that I wouldnt have given this fan club a second look had it not been for Harshad the Man, so I guess its safe to presume that I joined the FC for Harshad the Man and not Harshad the Star. I can say this as I dont venture into any other Fan Club dont feel the need to.

My journey so far here has been a roller coaster ride till now. What I love about the FC is the fact that all of us are treated like one, since there are so many of us here , the fair exchange of ideas and thoughts and hence different views and perspective. Somehow I dont feel like posting on the forums any more...you can say I have found my abode here

There are no fights, no controversies and the ones that may have existed have been treated with utmost dignity and maturity. Its just been healthy discussions and healthy conversations. Its strange that when I am down and out, all I need to do is log on to the FC, read the posts and somehow I feel spirited again. Dont know what it is, the love that is surrounding here, the feeling that we are there for each other or the positive vibes one gets from here ..Dont know what to call this association/relation.

Deep Down, I guess I have to thank Harshad  and Kis Desh for getting me in touch with you guys again... for if it wasnt for these two, I dont know where I would be now.... One thing is for sure, that you all here rock !!!

Misty

I learnt about the Harshad Chopda FC from the Kis Desh forum and it's been amazing ever since I've joined it. I was only a newbie to it but everyone was so friendly from the start. I've met some great friends here who I'll never forget... Delo, Priya, Yoj, Siddy, Zainab, Nans, Reva, Sara, Mehndi, Sarah... You all have made the FC special to me. I just love our jokes, games and endless discussions about Harshad. But above all, it's you guys' friendship and sincerity which have made it unique!

Delo and Yoj, I can't mention the FC and forget you two! The FC is where it is specially because of your dedication and sincerity. The efforts you have put in the Harshad Chopda FCs is extraordinary! : )

We've reached the 25th FC and I can only wish that we reach the 50th very soon! ; )

Bhavna

I love the FC because there are so many lovely people. You feel never alone and talking about Harshad and all is fun. I am a fan of Harshad after watching him in KDMHMD. I have never watched his previous serials.

Wida

So we have entered our 25 FC first of all congrats 2 all the members, My journey through the FC has been very beautiful and memorable, I have made memories which I will cherish throughout my life.

Thanx to Yoj and Delo who started the FC and made us feel close to our hottie Harshad, passed on our messages to him and brought his messages to us…Yoj and Delo you both are the angels for me.

As quoted "Journey is of a thousand miles begins with one step" We started off slowly but I am sure we will go on and on and will soon celebrate double golden jubilee of our FC…

Priya

I didn't start with the first FC which had been my loss..Nor while joining it, had I any clue that it wud take me into another dimension..

Werein the world will be too small to describe our feelings and thoughts.....I have had the pleasure of meeting the mature and purest minds here...After all the with whom was I kidding..This FC is of the person whom I wud consider as calm..pure..serene .....determind...as the holy water of ganges...

My journey here has been like a pilgrimage to a holy place were the destination is not far if we know the right path and our mind is in it's purest forms.....
The aura of this FC is captivating....It had been a journey of thoughts...a journey of imagination.. a jouney of purity..a journey of sanctity..a journey of peace...a jouney of my own world...a journey of solace....a journey of impressions and expressions...a journey of zest...a journey of life..a journey of powerful thinking....a journey which once started knows no bounds ...a journey beyond eternity..a journey which I will cherish till my last breath.........though there had been no contribution from ma side in this journey but am honoured to be associated with it..For it has added a new leaf to my life......

The man beacuse of whom we have started this journey is no less than an angel in disguise....a man of wisdom and strong determination.....He's tied us all in one thread whose one end is held by him and another by his soul..This thread is stronger than any thing in this universe for its the thread of love and feelings.....

My heartfelt thanks and deepest regards to Delo di and Yoj di for introducing me to such an etheral journey and making me a part of it..Also i thank Nandini di for introducing me to the show KDMHMD........

Last but not the least I appreciate the views of members here who post with utmost sincerity and maturity..I really like the level-headness and the sanity in people here..........

Delo di and Yoj di words are less for thanking u two for mainting this FC...which has always provided me with a new jest and confidence....

May this journey of ours set a landmark and attain newer dimensions and also the person to whom this FC is dedicated..Harshad bhaiyyu...May god be the mentor in our journey...ameen

Luv Atop

Congratulations everyone for completing a Silver Jubilee
I hav been there around from the  past one year and I have so many wonderful memories and moments that its really really difficult for me to express a few...I had a great time here on Harshad FC...

I think Harshad is a very hard working guy...and am really happy that he has won 3 awards this year....

I hope we complete a golden jubilee very soon!

Rani

SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM HARSHAD

Heylloo Gurls and Only Gurls..😳😆

I have a Very Special message by Harsh...the Man himself for all U FC members..😳

Now without boring u all more will proceed to the truth now..😆

pic39.gifpic39.gif

Here is the message..(Dated:-1st June 2008)

"I Still remember the days when I used to think I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started..

I went through ups and downs and was off air also..

They say Out of sight is Out of Mind...

But U guys kept me alive and didn't let me die..

I don't know what  exactly to say and what the connection is but you guys have always been kind to me..

Just want to say thank you very much.."

pic39.gifpic39.gif

This shows how much he loves and cares about his fans..He is a great person and I feel so proud and privilege to be his fan..

Just wanna let him know we'll be there for him always..

In good times and bad times (hoping he doesnt have bad times ever in his life)..

We'll always lovee you and support u whenever u need us or even if u don't need us..😆😆

thanks2xi7.gif

Heart Daisy - delo Heart

Yojana - angelic eyes

Heart Swati - lrllike Heart

Vaishu - lrl rocks

Heart Vandana - togepe30 Heart

Suri - sun_423     

HeartZee - farislove Heart

Preeti - CINDRELLA      

Heart Anupama - anu_2701 Heart

Prerna - Prenz~13    

Heart Pooja - mahek-e-gulab Heart

Ranju - ranjitha        

Heart Rabi - cute_rabi Heart

Subha - subha2601    

Heart Kanak - tere_bin Heart

Dhvani - dhvanisoni

Heart Mansi - *mansibhatia* Heart

Samreen - friskysam

Heart Mannu - master_blaster Heart

Rakshita - rakshi_sweety

Heart lulu_gr81989 Heart

Fariha - fariha17

Heart Mehrun - anam_mehrun Heart

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

Heart *~Anjali~ Heart

Shivani - delhi_princess

Heart Rajeev Ki Heer Heart

Bluff_princess 

Heart  koolkat Heart

qazi_luv       

Heart ANKESH Heart

nram     

Heart  shrutibali Heart

~rahul ki rani~      

Heart  sameen Heart

doly_455

Heart lrl-fan Heart

crazy_heenz

Heart sheejk Heart

amrita2206        

Heart silent_girl Heart

pardesi-mem        

Heart magicalmelody Heart

tuba5 

Heart smartrockstar Heart

luckylips4 

Heart uxen10 Heart

neha_rsw    

Heart zuman Heart

Dia - soooperfan

Heart Ashi - ~ashi~ Heart

Nishant - lrllover

Heart Tazy - sweety_rajveer Heart

Rani - rani2310

Heart Minnie - minz~12 Heart

Zikra - huda_aalekh

Heart Kiran Di - kiran_sherry Heart

Sarika - sarikalrl

Heart Mehndi - cupcake Heart

Wida - wida

Heart Sangeeta - Asha004 Heart

Jess - mz.jess

Heart Sarah - srk/harshad_hot  Heart

Wasima - sallu_lover

Heart Priya - belle4u Heart

Niti - liya16

Heart Nazara - Nazara Heart

Bhavana - Jedi_girl

Heart Priya - ::Prem$_Priya:: Heart

Sanju4eva

Heart Mumpet Heart

Alina Zaidi

Heart Atop Heart

Reva - MURALIDHARAN99

Heart Nandini - nandini90 Heart

Sidra - sidra2007

Heart Mona - k-ekta fan Heart

Neha - Neha-28

Heart Aisha - xxAishaxx Heart

Rohini - ro_armaanlover

Heart Avneet - agrewal57 Heart

Ziana

Heart Sidrah fariq Heart

Sara - S_sara

Heart Misty - Mistyeyed_25 Heart

Shagun - Sweet_Shagun

Heart Raksha - Raksha.l Heart

Ashmii

Heart Krishna - Kpg25 Heart

pari_farista

Heart Zainab - Faith Heart

Amina - ~*~A~*~

Heart Ankita - anku2cute Heart

Gauri - camila_rocks

Heart Payal - IndianPari Heart

Chandni - Bollywood_mad

Heart Lina - angel*eyes Heart

Shabo - shabo24

Heart Shifali - *Shifali* Heart

Raisa - Jai $ Bani

Heart Tani91  Heart

Yasmin - Khanyasmin

HeartNeha - HarshadFanHeart

Priya - KaranShilpa

HeartNina - NeINHeart

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.