SS ending: Express ur views HERE!

Posted: 15 years ago
Guys, it has been confirmed that SS will be ending on Aug.22nd.....plz dont open seperate topics regarding this.....lets discuss how me feel over HERE😊

What r ur views...do u think it should have ended? Are u sad>?

This is the place to discuss!πŸ˜ƒ
I will be very happy as this show is most pathiatic and irritating show these days. 🀒 no story. only that dumb and brain less shagun who always wants be great. 😑
YAA UM SAD.I DNT WANT IT TO GET OVER COZ I LOVE SUMER N SHAGUN,BUT NOWADAYS IT BCAME A BIT BORING BUT STILL I WILL REALLY MISS THEM.SOME PEOPLE DNT KNOW SHAGUN'S TALENT THATS WHY THEY SAY SUCH THINGS BUT SHEZ SO TALENTED.I WILL MISS U ALL!!!
Today - shikha said that she is going to take Triveni down with her - I don't think it will happen right now, as the show has a a couple of weeks to go - so, they need to tie loose ends up.  We still have Shakti in jail, and his mom wants him out.  Therefore, the last fight will be with Triveni and Shakti - somehow, they will again try to kill Sumer, and Shagun will save him one last time for a happy ending!
I WILL MISS SUMER-SHAGUN A LOT
GOOD BYE.

😭
ANNSHI02
I WILL MISS MY CUTIE BABY SUMER WHO IS JUST SO ADORABLE, HANDSOME, GORGEOUS, MINDBLOWING, LOVELY, GOD'S GIFT-TO-ME, AND IS MY FUTURE-HUSBAND-TO-BE.

JAY DEOL WHO IS COMPLETELY AND DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH
'YOU' SACHIN.

MIND YOU I AM WATCHING HIM ON KKPKKY ON SONY TV

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
OMG - HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE WITHOUT MY DAILY DOSAGE OF SUMER/SACHIN.  I'LL DIE...... PLEASE DON'T END
Awww i dont want this show to end, its one of my fav shows. I am going to miss everyone in this show sooooooooooooooooooooooo much :( esp shughan and summer, i hope to everyone in this in some other show thou :D
Hi, this was a good series but I think the plot was sometimes a bit crazy. I will be glad when it has finished as watching it 5 days a week is too much. I can't wait for the ending hopefully it will be a fairy tale ending.
😊

I MISS MY CUTIE SUMER😭 πŸ˜­