Check out the next MOTW......

Posted: 15 years ago
Member Of The Week

Hello friends🤗,
Its another new week so Mels are here again with the new victim in the hotseat😉

Here is a few clues about our new member,

*this member have been here for a while now, seems to watch most of the sun tv serials like Arase, Bhandam, kolangal, megala, anandham etc

*Seems to be confused over the reel and real(I am only saying this coz u always seems to be seek logic on the story line😊)

*Does have a softcorner for actress Meena..( I wont be surprised if u watch kuselan for her sakes😳)

*This member do have the latest economics news on fingertips...so anyone here having problem with economics..just a send a PM😉

*well...well..we have had many ladies on the hotseat...but not so many males....so here is one😉

All of u most have guessed it by now naa....its none other than

Jagdu

Congrats Jagdu...you have always got away from the hotseat...but not this time buddy😆....enjoy it!

Regards,
Other topics Dev team
🤣🤣 Congrats jagdu.... here goes my part first since i already got the copy right from Jas lol

1. What shade do you dye/colour your hair?
2. How often are you late for work?
3. What was the worst punishment you recieved at school?
4. Do you ever wash your car?
5. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
6. What was your favorite toy as a kid?

Rapid Fire:

Full name-
Nick name-
Occupation-
Location-
Age - 
Fav colour-
Fav drink-
Fav Dish-
Fav Actor-
Fav Actress-
Fav Author-
Fav Book-

either or. please choose one and tell us why!!

Hot or cold-
Sweet or savory-
Chocolate or vanilla-
Mild or spicy-
roj or giri
jas or netra
karthi
or caryn
sue or hosana
suram or jenim
Yahoo or G mail-

Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago

1.IF Tamil section is hosting an awards ceremony, Please list here the type of awards you think they should have nominations for.

2.Name which IFan should receive which award and explain your choice. the choice of ifans are
roj
giri
jaz
netra
ambi
karthika
caryn
sue
patraj
suram
jenim
meli
nishi
kutty simba
sri (tamizhan)
selvan
madhu
and anybody else i have missed out and you care to add!

3. You are the compere /anchor for the ceremony, choose a co-host celebrity and tell us whyyou chose him/her.

4.We all know that you are very articulate with words so In "ambi style" introduce each person as they come to receive award, in any which way you like eg poetic, tapori, hinglish, tanglish, tamil whatever!!!

5.Please describe who each member will arrive with and what they are wearing.

1. according to you what does air smell like?

2. Do you think the fish get thirsty?

3. How can we stop giri from thinking and make her mind blank??

4. Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns itself on? do you think that is not a decent thing??

5. If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

6. Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

7. Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?

8. Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?

9. How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?

Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
Hi welcome Jagdu.........i realy wish 2 know more abt our economist of IF

Netra started her grilling work with jagdu............have a pleasant stay in our hot seat & best of luck.
Edited by kadhambari - 15 years ago
OMG....... Since when Netz took over Jas's job? ðŸ˜› Looks like she got her training from her Guru Jazz the Dazz.  Meli, thanks for picking Jags. 😉  (have always been curious about him and Aralyn)

Anyway, Jags buddy good luck. But here are my questions to you.  (to your bad luck buddy, it is my lunch time and I am free for next one hour)

Your given name?
Your nick name?
You are orignally from?
Settled down in?
Something abt Your family?
Your hobby?
Your area of expertise?
Graduated in?
Your alma mater?
I know I should not ask this, but your age please?
Favourite past time?
Last but least, among all the people you have met in IF, who do you have a soft corner and why?

I think this is enough at the mo.  IF you are lucky, and I am not busy then I will be back with more.

Edited by Caryn - 15 years ago
1. What shade do you dye/colour your hair?
No dye
2. How often are you late for work? Never
3. What was the worst punishment you recieved at school? Hockey stick slap on hands4. Do you ever wash your car? I used to. Till I started going to school. 5. Choose a movie title for the story of your life. Jagdu ban gaya gentleman6. What was your favorite toy as a kid? Cycle I won for philips painting contest
Rapid Fire:

Full name- Jagdeep
Nick name-Jagdu
Occupation-AP clerk 
Location- SFO
Age - Soemtimes 3 others 90 
Fav colour- black
Fav drink- soda
Fav Dish- masala dosai
Fav Actor- Kamal
Fav Actress- Trisha
Fav Author- Robert Ludlum
Fav Book- either or. please choose one and tell us why!!

Hot or cold- Cold
Sweet or savory- Savory
Chocolate or vanilla- Vanilla. It goes well with every thing.
Mild or spicy- Spicy
roj or giri =Roj. By her own confession she's mad.
jas or netra. ayyo stop. this is getting unfair.Netra
karthi
or caryn.karyn
sue or hosana. Sue
suram or jenim. Suram
Yahoo or G mail- Yahoo

Edited by jagdu - 15 years ago

1.IF Tamil section is hosting an awards ceremony, Please list here the type of awards you think they should have nominations for.

1. humor
2. serial writer
3. moderator
4. story writer
5. best fun topic
6. best other topic

2.Name which IFan should receive which award and explain your choice. the choice of ifans are
roj
giri
jaz
netra
ambi
karthika
caryn
sue
patraj
suram
jenim
meli
nishi
kutty simba
sri (tamizhan)
selvan
madhu
and anybody else i have missed out and you care to add!
Kavita, hands down. Every body's role model.

3. You are the compere /anchor for the ceremony, choose a co-host celebrity and tell us whyyou chose him/her.

Vivek. He'll crack every one up.

4.We all know that you are very articulate with words so In "ambi style" introduce each person as they come to receive award, in any which way you like eg poetic, tapori, hinglish, tanglish, tamil whatever!!!

Possess No such talent.

5.Please describe who each member will arrive with and what they are wearing.
Ha! Ha! First I'll have to peak into their wardrobes.

1. according to you what does air smell like? Am at work/college or home all the time. Hardly get to see the air. 

2. Do you think the fish get thirsty?
How would I know? I drink like a fish.
3. How can we stop giri from thinking and make her mind blank?? Give her what she wants always.

4. Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns itself on? do you think that is not a decent thing?? Sleep is one of the lesser important things in life. I wake up when I see light.

5. If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them? Nope. else the guy they went to save will die.
6. Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop? Cause if you go inside it's like a zoo.

7. Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year? Cause there ain't enough water for the kitchen sinks in the world.

8. Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants? Did you check if he uses underwear?

9. How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead? how would a couch potato know?

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea does that mean the fifth one enjoys it? It probably means that the fifth is always trying to hold it.

OMG....... Since when Netz took over Jas's job? ðŸ˜› Looks like she got her training from her Guru Jazz the Dazz.  Meli, thanks for picking Jags. 😉  (have always been curious about him and Aralyn)

Anyway, Jags buddy good luck. But here are my questions to you.  (to your bad luck buddy, it is my lunch time and I am free for next one hour)

Your given name? Jagdeep
Your nick name?Jagdu
You are orignally from?Mad raas India
Settled down in?SFO,California, US of A.
Something abt Your family? We are a cricket team
Your hobby? IFbrowsing
Your area of expertise? Cricket
Graduated in? Commerce
Your alma mater?Ayyo adhu enna ma. If it is school, Central school N.Delhi.
I know I should not ask this, but your age please? You are correct, specially about the part that you should'nt ask(I'll pm you sometime)
Favourite past time?IF, IF and only IF
Last but least, among all the people you have met in IF, who do you have a soft corner and why? Meli. Bailed me out many times when I was new.

I think this is enough at the mo.  IF you are lucky, and I am not busy then I will be back with more. Always welcome