Balika Vadhu

balika vadhu title track in PRC

Shruti11 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
well i was just watching some old video of prithviraj chauhan when i notice that the title track of balika badhu was used in prc long time back as a vidaai song  for pritha prithvi sis

but that song has more rajasthani touch and wordings if u want i can post that song

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali83192 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah..........during Pratha's vidaai scene ,the title track of Balika vadu was played bt in PRC it was in rajasthani😃
Edited by anjali83192 - 15 years ago
radash thumbnail
please post the the song so, i can downloud
thank you
universe_megha thumbnail
really.. is it the same song.. wow!! thatz why i liked it so much.. PRC ke music mein to kuch alag hi baat hai!!! no wonder all dailies are copying PRC's music to create at least some impact on us audiences!! 😆
MaaU thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: universe_megha

really.. is it the same song.. wow!! thatz why i liked it so much.. PRC ke music mein to kuch alag hi baat hai!!! no wonder all dailies are copying PRC's music to create at least some impact on us audiences!! 😆

😆true megha...BUT thi title track of BV is mixed though PRC one is purely Rajasthani Focused😃
universe_megha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Innocent Ishita

😆true megha...BUT thi title track of BV is mixed though PRC one is purely Rajasthani Focused😃

Yeah i noticed Ishu.. BV track is remix.. thatz ok! But most other dailies including KEkta's K-serials are using PRC's music these days... they think they can create the same magic.. but they fail miserably everytime.. of course the music does some good.. n only some good 😆 .. jab stories aur performances mein hi dum nahi hoga.. then music cant do much 😳
sparkling_gems thumbnail
yaa can you please post link of the song please...
Thanks
toomuch thumbnail
hey can u please send the link
-aditi- thumbnail
title track can be found here...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1011010
thanks to anjali83192😳
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2