Balika Vadhu

Love Balika Vadhu

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
This is one of the best if not the best seriel on TV today. Whether it be the script, acting and the set-up, everything is perfect. Love it.

Sincealmostall other seriels digress after a while,mostdonoteven rememberwhytheystarted inthefirst place,what was mission andaim, I am hoping, the call for TRP does not cut shortthis beauty.

A.S

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka1806 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree wid u...this serial is too gud...evrything abt it is just perfect.the creators deseves praise for giving such a wonderful serial
universe_megha thumbnail
@ topic starter,

i was thinking the same.. the show has been made by makers of Saat-Phere.. i hope they dont ruin BV jus like they hv ruined SP

right now.. BV is pretty impressive 👏
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: universe_megha

@ topic starter,

i was thinking the same.. the show has been made by makers of Saat-Phere.. i hope they dont ruin BV jus like they hv ruined SP

right now.. BV is pretty impressive 👏

I had Saath Phere also in mind when I wrote my OP.  It is better to end on a high note than to stretch it without any purpose.

teadybear thumbnail
yes this show is too good.i hope it gets a lot of trps and the show remains different and not become a typical daily soap.
flute thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaa i totally agree with u all.

this serial has really the best concept n story n actors have performed excellent.

this is really a reality of india's Rajesthan.

and i am really charmed to see mariied child couple of my age!!!!!
😛

wonderfull show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏

Edited by flute - 15 years ago