Balika Vadhu

6 Aug ---Anandi jagdish cute scene

Shruti11 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Short Update

Anandi mother was worried that anandi got married in such a big house  how will she be able to cope up with her new family .Anandi father say that anandi is lucky that she going in such a big status family

bhairo singh welecome anandi and her parents and jagdish mother introduce anandi mother with her family

Bhairo singh introduce Anandi father with all his frnds and relative he told khadan singh that anandi is very lucky for them the 1 good news they heard was there bhabhi gettig pregnent after several years
jagdish sis tease jagdish saying that  now Anandi is here

Jagdish hold anandi hand and Anandi told him that he scared her jagdish say he want to gift her something because everyone gift something after there marriage Anandi told him that he wat will he gift her when he cry for some coins jagdish hand her letter and when anandi try to open that letter he told her to open that later and pinch her nose and anandi run after jagdish for revenge

godbhari rasam going on where suddenly jagdish taiji faint and later doc told family that she is very weak and after  5 miscariage which happen in past 20 years  she need to be operated  so that her life can be saved

Anandi ask wat going on jagdish and his sis fight

Anandi mother try to tell jagdish grandmother to do wat doc suggested but jagdish grandmother told them to leave as it is there family matter

Anandi leave with her parents and before going she tease jagdish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!!! i can't watch the video so i really appreciate the updates 😊

i think anandi and jag are going to make a cute couple
priyanka1806 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update.yah anandi-jagdish scene was too cute.simply liked it wen anandi ws showing him faces bfore leaving...
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thhanx dear, was goin bac 2 thhe old postn i didnt get the video 2 watch tis, u hve xplained it so well, thanx