SS - Circle of Truth - See nt page 3 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
ooh very hot part- so jb have a past? why are they separated!!!
gr88 part kanta dii
u rocked this ss
god so different jb
loved them
mazzaa ayega ab
plzzzzzzz cont soon

hellllllluuuuuuuu Divan,

Damn good yaar!!! i loved jai and bani!!!1
Waiting for more..........

God bless
Dhani
Well that realy really Hot with capital H;)...but what happened between them? well I'll be waiting for the next update
Hey divan
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
ho gaya satyanash.... i opened the part in the office... inspite of ur warning... i started reading it... my eyes widened as i came to the third para... then i looked around me and then closed the window....

now i finished reading... it was damn HOT.....
ow ho another SS that too adventurous ... just gr888 .... wonderful start and the 2nd part was ๐Ÿ˜ณ... why are JB seperate ... since they were together before .... anyways do update soon ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ....
Kanta, This is surely an adventurous SS. Different kind of adventure but still๐Ÿ˜ณ okay here are some more ๐Ÿ˜ณ will wait for the next update. Till then I am going to stand in the balcony for some cool wind

byebye
Renu

Kanta that was divine and dear that last update had me reaching for the cold water MAN that was too hot !!!!!!!

Sharan XXX

PS update soon HEHEHEHE

if i am not wrong this is a dream sequence and if i am thinking what i think it is Bani's one of the wild dreams but again in the first part swiss knife was Jai's thaughts. and here it combines with whip so i am not so sure, unless this is combined dream of both of them.

am i making any sence no right.....

don't worry that happens to me a lot

please continue soon

pooja