Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki

.::.Lets Stop The Comparisons.::.

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Guys

Please take this as a request.

Please do not open any more topics about comparing BR Chopra's Mahabharat to KHMK. It is a waste of forum space and ti will NOT make Ekta change her story telling style or the way she wants to interpret Mahabharat.

Lets engage in healthier discussions and I know that they are plenty of other things to talk about in this show.

Thank you

IF Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I wanna know 1 reason as to WHY we should NOT compare the 2 Mahabharats...Whatever new will be made , therez bound to be comparisions . I know and all of us know very well that would not change Ekta's mindset. Infact nothing on this Earth can change that Lady's mindset. But it's our freedom of speech and expression.

sorry i don't wanna sound rude here..but i cant get it why we can't discuss it.

Charu
shrutibali thumbnail
because creating 15 different topics about the same things is a waste of forum space. also i dont want to take any name but there are people who come here just for the sole purpose of bashing the show. that needs to stop cuz it has become redundant.

AND we are not stopping you from comparing this show to the actual book but another show.

if i go on the kyunki forum and say that kahaani ghar ghar ki is so much better...that will not be appreciated.. the same concept applies here. hope u understand now
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I guess starting new topic on the forum is now very less. There aren't any new topics from 3-4 days...Ppl. who r voicing their opinions are hurt , that's why they have the right to say so. If the forum is only for Ekta's  MB supporters then all of us better stay out of it.  you can ban those members. All these are the initial reactions. Eventually nobody who doesn't like to watch it , will quit watching...

Sorry I don't agree with you. therez a lot of difference between Ekta's k krap factory serials and Mahabharat. serials like kyunki and kahani and their clones are ruling the television but Mahabharat is not ekta's personal storybook of which shez the author . If people are hurt that's bec. it's a part of our culture, it's our epic.

I'm not against anybody in the forum. nor i wanna  target anybody who likes the show. plz don't take my reaction otherwise.
Charu

TheEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry Shruti, but asking people to refrain from starting topics is itself against the rules of this forum. Why the forum is here at first place? Do you want only the supporters to start a topic?
Regarding comparisons, I agree that we should stop it now. We can't compare this MB with BR's MB coz this MB has its own story (duryodhan's kidnapping, Bhism leaving Hastinapur, Krishna saving Duryodhan, Shakuni's wife doing comedy scenes, gruh-shanti-yagna, fight between bheesm and dushyant, the list is endless).. this version is not representing the epic, so its in our best intreset not to compare it with BR's MB coz that didn't insert imaginary sub-plots.
Also, i don't have any objections if you want to ban me. But please don't kill the freedom of speech. As long as someone is not getting rude, one has a right to post a view, against or for a show.
One more thing, please don't give an analogy of KBSKST v/s KGGK to two versions of MBs.. we are least bothered wht Ekta shows in her k-sagas.. but,yes, we are bothered what she is doing with the epic.
Thank you. πŸ˜‰
shrutibali thumbnail
guys for the last time,...we are just asking you to stop comparing ektas MB with BR chopra ki MB...you can still open topics comparing it to the actual MB....how difficult is that to understand???

shyam. rathi: u r telling me that this forum is   not just for ektas supporters. well it is also not just for BR chopras supporters. i dont want to ban anyone. i just want u guys to open topics regarding OTHER issues. dude dont talk to me about freedom of speech. this isnt the parliament. freedom of speech allows to u say a lot of other things that are not allowed in this forum.

like i said before it is OK to compare it to the ACTUAL epic but comparing 2 SHOWS is agianst the rules and if it wasnt, the other mods would not have given me permission to open this topic.

luv-khwaish: the reason there are not no new topics is becaue the first 5 pages are full of criticising posts by the same posters who are determined to put down the show. nobody wants to come to a forum and read only negative things about the show.

i hope the issue is clearer now. if they arent, sned me a PM and i will try and explain again.
Edited by shrutibali - 15 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well I agree with you Shruti.....MB is an epic and if anyone wants to compare the storylines with the main book, then it's appreciated but talking abt somebody else's work on MB and comparing that to Kekta's is not done....It's like comparing 5 films on BHagat Singh's life-story with each other

Production House is diff, Producer, Directors, Actors, Music, everything is diff....If anyone wants to compare, compare with stories of MB from book.....it's like as if B.R.Chopra was a FLAWLESS in making this story.....But nobody is perfect πŸ˜•

So lets give it a chance....Comparing two diff films of same story is ridiculous....It has so many things to be discussed...but it seems as if B.R.Chopra wrote the real MBπŸ˜• that always comparing to that and writing like this was not like tht, this was diff in B.R.C MB πŸ˜†

So I guess this was needed Shruti😊
TheEngineer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shrutibali

the reason there are not no new topics is becaue the first 5 pages are full of criticising posts by the same posters who are determined to put down the show. nobody wants to come to a forum and read only negative things about the show.

Shruti:
With all due respect, I think you should not blame us for lack of positive reviews. Neither I nor luv-khwaish has stopped anyone from starting new topics. Why everyone is refraining from starting topics that supports this MB? If you look at the recent posts, many other members have started topics giving negative opinions. (I can give all the links if you wish). Why no one is starting a topic praising ekta and her show? Did I ever stopped anyone? Please find out a reason for this. πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
Also, I have got your point that no matter how good or bad a show is, there should always be 50% members praising the show and other 50% bashing it. Thatz a rule of this forum. Correct it if I'm wrong. 😊

shrutibali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shyam.rathi

Shruti:
With all due respect, I think you should not blame us for lack of positive reviews. Neither I nor luv-khwaish has stopped anyone from starting new topics. Why everyone is refraining from starting topics that supports this MB? If you look at the recent posts, many other members have started topics giving negative opinions. (I can give all the links if you wish). Why no one is starting a topic praising ekta and her show? Did I ever stopped anyone? Please find out a reason for this. πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
Also, I have got your point that no matter how good or bad a show is, there should always be 50% members praising the show and other 50% bashing it. Thatz a rule of this forum. Correct it if I'm wrong. 😊

i never took anyones nameπŸ˜†

and u are still not getting my point and i am done explaining it to u... u just dont want to understand and cooperate. now correct me IF i am wrong😊
TheEngineer thumbnail
Shruti:
I promise, if I find something positive, I'll be the first one to post it. But the problem is that there is nothing positive about this show on Internet...
Anyways, I don't believe in fighting on a forum. coz these television shows are not the reality of life. I'm here only bcoz of MB..
I apologize if I have hurt your feelings unknowingly.. but trust me, people are reacting this way only bcoz they luv this epic and can't tolerate the way it is being presented.
I hope you haven't taken anything personally.. please PM me if this is the case..
Cheers!!! ⭐️
Edited by shyam.rathi - 15 years ago