Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toomuch thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Any body who is the member in dctorrent community please send me invitation for joining that community my id is [email protected]
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ONE SUGGESTION :

Comparisions are bound to happen. But as a Moderator, your worries are justified......how about keeping this sticky topic of "Comparision between BRC and Ekta's MB" and let people vent their opinion and frustration in one sticky.....it'll give us space and you less work of closing the mushrooming topics.........

Cheers
Ritu
sapnamg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Everyone has difference of opinions. I haven't watched the old Mahabharat which is one of the reasons why I am watching this, and I am loving each and everything on this show. So, i think for the people who have watched the previous Mahabharat, I do not blame them for comparing but atleast do not go on saying this is rubbish and that is rubbish because there are people who actually love the new version and no matter who says what, they will like it.
Just an example, the movie Don was a remake and alot of people hated it. But since I hadn't watched the old version and watched the new one first, after watching the old one, I preferred the new one , ANYDAY! So I guess its what is set in the mind.!
Sorry, No offence, I do not mean to sound rude or anything but if peoople really dont like it then they shouldnt watch it. I agree with the person who started this topic, PLEASE STOP COMPARING!
TheEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sapnamg

if peoople really dont like it then they shouldnt watch it.

One more comment of this type.. bravo!!! 👏
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
is this topic so important to be sticky?🥱
Ruhee_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_khwaish

is this topic so important to be sticky?🥱

Its a rule, so maybe it needs to be sticky 😛
Ruhee_95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyam.rathi

One more comment of this type.. bravo!!! 👏

not to be rude but I don't get it, whats wrong with the comment 😕😕
TheEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ravinder duggal

not to be rude but I don't get it, whats wrong with the comment 😕😕

Coz moderators have strictly warned all of us to refrain from posting this commet..
sapnamg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Coz moderators have strictly warned all of us to refrain from posting this commet..

I am the one who posted it and I am sorry if I wasnt supposed to. I did not know about the warning/rule. I was just saying what I felt with no offence meant since there are people who like watching the show.
Ruhee_95 thumbnail

I never knew this, thanks for letting me know