.::.DOTW: Will Premeer get married?.::.

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys..Its Time for our new...

Yep I  am back to rack your brains and also to know your opinions about the future of our favourite jodi...

Premeer

BUT

Here comes the question...

Do you think Premeer will end up getting married without any hitches and hurdles in the coming weeks

Please consider the following:

No couple in soap history, especially balaji soaps has been able to marry without any hitches

Also Premeer unite so early in the show, do we have any interesting storyline to take the show forward, afterall if the trials and tribulations of the lead couple that normally keep us interested

Do you think a person like DJ will accept defeat so easily and let Premeer live happily ever after.
AND

and guys remember this is not about what you WANT but what you THINK will happen

Waiting for your replies!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Do you think Premeer will end up getting married without any hitches and hurdles in the coming weeks-i m sure they r not going 2 get married that easily n without any problems,ya we will ahve many cute scenes of PH😳but there r loads of vamps n villians 2 create problems for PH 

Do you think a person like DJ will accept defeat so easily and let Premeer live happily ever after.DJ aur chup rahegii my god if that happens i will faint cause of happiness😆i m sure she is right now hiding in Timbaktu n planning her next move,i m sure she has planted ash in the juneja house so that she gets all updates n info abt them n especially heer n mehershe is like a wounded tigress n she will definetly strike back

and guys remember this is not about what you WANT but what you THINK will happen-well abhi toh i want all cute scens of PH n family moments like before😃i also want meher n preet track 2 start its high time now😃no preet n ash(no offence 2 preet n ash fans)😃

wht will happen now hhhmm i think they will focus again on business now RR will strike again n will try 2 overtake juneja's hotels n we will see our business man prem n preet😃

priya ðŸ˜ƒ
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I think that before Premeer can get married, Juneja's will become kangal, and DJ will brainwash Gayatri about Heer being an abshagun for Juneja's. RR will see Heer and fall in love with her...and see the only way to defeat Prem and Lalit is to call Heer to him..and that is what he will do. RR will blackmail Heer that if she doesn't come to him, he will kill Prem. Heer will go to RR eyes closed and from there...Heer will pretend to love RR but than Prem will know the truth. Premeer will get married and bad things will start happening to Juneja's leaving Gayatri believing Heer to be badluck for her house...and from then Premeer bad times will start.
Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Do you think Premeer will end up getting married without any hitches and hurdles in the coming weeks

I think the Premeer will get married.. but they will probably have a lot of misunderstandings

Do you think a person like DJ will accept defeat so easily and let Premeer live happily ever after.

Nope, i think that DJ will come back for revenge even though Heer saved her from going to jail.. since it was Heer's fault that Ash went against her...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I really don't know at all because i can't trust kekta in it....but my inner soul says yes but they will have alot of misunderstanding coming their way thats is for sure especially when it is a ekta soap....there is no soap of ekta's have lead couples happy in it now she has united Premeer for a shortwhile but i am sure her freaking brains has something big to seperate Premeer 

Do you think a person like DJ will accept defeat so easily and let Premeer live happily ever after.....

I don't think so she will accept defeat she sure to strike back...her brains far ahead even though heer saved DJ from the police but she will be the main reason to seperate Premeer and she will joins hands with Rishabh Rampal for it also because she wants Juneja's property and wants to see Juneja's in the road for her insult that is for sure she will be the main reason gor Premeer sepration and this time this is going to be a very long time speration with no Prem;s support for Heer because she will try to posion one of the family members and the person will poison Prem's brain and that time i think Rishabh changed and will help Heer in that process falls in love with her
luckyluv thumbnail
If the BT ppl hav no good ideas other than planting misunderstandings bw prem and heer and get them separated,let me give much better idea why dont they unite premeer and now start a track where in there will be misunderstandings bw brothers(harman esp) and family getting into a danger of partition

They can show how heer stands by prem in getting the family together

let me tell one more thing wht if the show is based on prem and heer's love story.They cant keep on separating,bringing together and again separating the lead couple.It becomes so boring.

I already lost interest after watching sbs video.How come those stupid misunderstandings crop up.Then this luv story becomes ordinary luv story like any other crap shown on any other soap.

This is supposed to be a luv story completely different and promising.Why dont these BT people try sumthing different.

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i heard it in the sbs that there will be misunderstandings b/w premeer.prem will suspect her and so on.
i think there will be a new namona aurmaybe its rr.
i think if its rr he'll say that if u don't want junejajas to be ruined then u would have to do whatever i say and heer agrees.
Edited by blushpink13 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: shrutibali

Hey Guys..Its Time for our new...

Yep I  am back to rack your brains and also to know your opinions about the future of our favourite jodi...

Premeer

BUT

Do you think Premeer will end up getting married without any hitches and hurdles in the coming weeks-Yes Yes and def yes!

Please consider the following:

No couple in soap history, especially balaji soaps has been able to marry without any hitches

Also Premeer unite so early in the show, do we have any interesting storyline to take the show forward, afterall if the trials and tribulations of the lead couple that normally keep us interested

Do you think a person like DJ will accept defeat so easily and let Premeer live happily ever after.-She could b troubling them after marriage.
AND

and guys remember this is not about what you WANT but what you THINK will happen-I agree

Waiting for your replies!!!!

Sekhonforlife14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Im not gonna give you a explantion im lazy

but they are not going to get married
(although i want them to, they will get engaged tho)
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
after watching balaji shows for nearly 8-9yrs now
i think premheer will not unite so easily. I know they have faced many problems so far and now they must get united. But knowing Ekta and her creativity, Jodi's are never meant to b togethere. So how can she let premheer unite?
So chances are really less.
Among all the couples in Balaji ..... its only Mihir Tulsi who have actually been togethere (pyar karke shaadi ki, though inbetween many of them came to send them apart) .... baaki all the jodi's united at the end of the show or just inbetween to increase audience's curiosity.
Abt Premheer i think they won't get married and if they do get am sure Ekta won't let them stay togethere for more than a period of 2-3 months

DJ ..... oh she'll first pretend to b this really sweet sati saavitri in front of all to b forgived by all including her daughter, but once all goes good she'll def show her true colors.
And am sure Prem Heer ke bichadne ke peeche bhi we'll have mahan DJ. She'll b the one creating differences between them ........... and final result would b ....... break up of the Jodi and our hearts