*::*COTW:Guess the Dialogue*::*

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys Its its time for the New

CONTEST OF THE WEEK!!!
👏

Ok this is is just a simple, straight forward caption contest with a twist!!!

instead of guessing just a one liner, you have to make a story IE create a small scene using the given picture

Here is your picture

Rules:

⭐️the scene cannot resemble the one in the episode

⭐️the scene should not consist of more than 10-12 lines

⭐️it can include other characters from the show

If you have any questions PM me(shrutibali)

The best entries will be chosen by the Dev Team and put to vote in next week's NL voting thread!!!

So what are you waiting for!!!

Get, Set, Ready and GO!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its nice!But r we all going 2 make scenes with the same pic?&will post it 2 KDMHMD_Entries/here??
ssitz 5 thumbnail
Great Competition.But as lian asked do we have to Pm you or KDMHMD_Entries the scene.
I didn't know so have PM shritubali the scene.
-Rani- thumbnail
do we have to write t here in this topic..or do we have to PM it?
cuteprincess03 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me 2 wanna ask da same quesn...r v gonna ryt here or shud pm u...???? luvv.. jui{4evr premeerian}
ssitz 5 thumbnail

I PM the scene to Shruti di earlier and now I am posting here.I am still not sure if I had to post it here but still here is my scene:

There's party going on at the house.It's the wedding anniversary of Lalit and Gayatri.
Prem is looking at Heer and give her signals to come to him.Heer sees him shyly and isn't going to him.Whenever Prem comes near Heer someone takes her away.Now it's time for cake cutting.While Lallu and Gayatri cut the cake.Prem holds Heer's hand and pulls her towards him.Heer say,"Kya ker rahe ho?"Prem smiles.Heer says,"Koi dekh le ga."Prem gives a naughty smile and says,"Dekhne do.Akhir Hum Dono Aik Dosre Pyaar Karte Hain.Darna Kaisa."Heer says,"Leave Prem.Baoji a rahe hain."Prem keeps smiling,"To ane do.".Heer is afraid someone will see.Baoji comes to give them cake.He holds the plate near Heer but Heer doesn't take it because Prem's holding her hand.Baoji says,"Heer beta le lo."Heer says,"Woh..Jee...Jeee"Prem says naughtily,"Le lo na Heer.Baoji itne pyaar se keh rahe hain.Koi problem hai.Haat age kyon nahi ker rahi ho?"Heer looks at him and he smiles.Heer looks at him angrily.Prem leaves her hand and then goes away smiling.Heer looks at him and smiles shyly.

guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
urmm.. who do we pm the finished scene to??.. is it

KDMHMD_entries or is it sum1 else tht we pm it to??

Batameez. thumbnail
i hav sent my pm to KDMHMD_Entries
Batameez. thumbnail

Well prem at tht time he wil take heer back of pillar by taking her hand like before hw he did and he may bring a cute necklace and saree which he ask her to wear .preet sees all tht and takes the neklace from prems hand and goes in hal and show it to evrybdy they all will laugh and heer shly go of from there prem again stops her by catching hand and bauji says now''tu khud hi kyun nahi pehna deta heer  ko yeh neklace ''prem sasy .ji bauji .prem makes heer wear the neklace and ask her to wear saree in party.heer  wears saree in the party prem will be staring heer all the party finally he goes near heer and says ...''aaj tum bahut khoob surat lag rahi hoo januu '' their engagement will complete .and bauji ask her why dont she join her office preet says .kyun nahi agar heer bhabi ne office join kar liya toh bhaiyaa kaam kab karenge.heer joins office then next day morning prem waits for heer in car at same time preet will also be going  to office .heer instead of going in prem car ...will go in preetscar... In office heers cabin will be infront of prems cabin prem wil be seeing heer all the time .preet says ''heer bhabi ko dekne ke alawa ..ap ne aaj koi kaam kiy.prem bhiaya ''and again in evening heer goes preet car for fun preet ask heer to go in prems car .if not bhaiyaa ..ap se naraz ho jayege ..she goes in prems car and they wil hav candle light dinner in a hotel and ball dance and some lovely ph cenes

Edited by hip-hop - 15 years ago
ssitz 5 thumbnail
When does the result come out?