History repeat itself

yasmeeneee thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hay guys!!!! its me u guys r watching "Waqt batyega kaun apna kaun paraya" Payal aks shruti is there i dont watch it regularly but that day i was watching it so i was surprised to see that the guy she love (i mean hero) her mom is the same lady who played the character of Akash's mom in Love Story ( i m sorry i dont know her real name and i think her character name was Ritu in Love Story, if i m wrong then plz forgive me)

So history repeat itself she ll b again Payal's sasu ma in the serial ................ ๐Ÿ˜Š  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ya evn i ws gonna post da same thng...guys remember Rupa Ganguly whu played da role of Aakash's mother in LS..shes in WBKAKP as Payal's mom in law again๐Ÿ˜Š

sona.b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I no more Watch  "Waqt batyega kaun apna kaun paraya" but gud to know Rupali ganguly is once again playing Payal's mom in Law in show ......
Kashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Akash bhi hota tho maaza aatha๐Ÿ˜‰

Missssssssss u Aakash(mishal)๐Ÿ˜ญ
cool_adeena thumbnail
yup i watched that.the show has become kinda boring now.it was facsinating at start but it lost its real concept.now only watch it for Payal di.its ok and mother in law have kinda negative role.
yasmeeneee thumbnail
Really adeena she is gona play the negative role ........... i dont watch it regularly well thanx for the info