hmmmmm plzz read n help!!

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok im pretty sure im in love with this person, we've been together for 4 years and im quite sure that he loves me aswell....but the only problem is the distance....he's really far awayyy from where i live and so we only get to see eachother like once a year...and like we try to stay in contact through MSN, this year i met him in June and after I came back he used to come online everyday to talk to me and I felt really happy...then he said he has to go to his mums place for a few days coz he has holidays and she was calling him (she's in a diff town, hes studying somewhere else) and he said he doesnt have a computer there so he wont come online until he comes back....then a few days later i had an operation and he came online from an internet cafe to talk to me and i told him to come back quickly....he was like yeah he'll go back home in 2 days just for me otherwise he would have stayed longer...and he was like take care of urself etc etc i waited and waited but he never came its been 3 weeks now then I found out just few days ago that he went back home but he hasnt been online and he hasnt contacted me either and I cant call him coz of the long distance charges and everything....even our parents are against our relationship....I trust him and everything but sometimes I just really feel like talking to him and when he doesnt come I feel lonely :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Babi_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awwww dats so sad n sweet
It can be tough but theres nothing much u can really do.
Try and spend time with mates.
xsweetbabygyalx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww... buy a calling card to call him, it possibly can save you a little bit of money. I think he might be busy, that's why he probably isn't coming online. Email him telling him that you really miss him and stuff, it might work. Well at least he'll get your message. I am in a long distance relationship too and it's going to be our 4th year in May ðŸ˜³ my boyfriend keeps himself very busy, he's usually busy at work because he does 2 jobs plus he's a bodybuilder and plays cricket or had played cricket. I also feel lonely whenever he doesn't reply to my emails but I keep myself busy (working out my body, cleaning the rooms, mopping the floors, etc) to prevent myself from feeling lonely as well chatting with mates.

I understand how you must be feeling. Your parents being against this relationship probably can be your thought, what if they aren't...maybe telling your parents about him might get them comfortable and his personality revealed to your parents. Try to keep yourself busy while he's busy. He's probably busy with his studies or job.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsweetbabygyalx

awww... buy a calling card to call him, it possibly can save you a little bit of money. I think he might be busy, that's why he probably isn't coming online. Email him telling him that you really miss him and stuff, it might work. Well at least he'll get your message. I am in a long distance relationship too and it's going to be our 4th year in May ðŸ˜³ my boyfriend keeps himself very busy, he's usually busy at work because he does 2 jobs plus he's a bodybuilder and plays cricket or had played cricket. I also feel lonely whenever he doesn't reply to my emails but I keep myself busy (working out my body, cleaning the rooms, mopping the floors, etc) to prevent myself from feeling lonely as well chatting with mates.

I understand how you must be feeling. Your parents being against this relationship probably can be your thought, what if they aren't...maybe telling your parents about him might get them comfortable and his personality revealed to your parents. Try to keep yourself busy while he's busy. He's probably busy with his studies or job.

thanks sooo much.....u made me feel so much better knowing theres someone in the same boat as me....but my parents are really against it, well my dad doesnt know abt us yet but my mum found out and she told me to forget him etc etc....basically because my brother married my bf's sister and she doesnt want me to get married into the same family.....and his mum is against our relationship for the same reason....she told him to stop communicating with me...

Originally posted by: **~SoniHinnU~**

thanks sooo much.....u made me feel so much better knowing theres someone in the same boat as me....but my parents are really against it, well my dad doesnt know abt us yet but my mum found out and she told me to forget him etc etc....basically because my brother married my bf's sister and she doesnt want me to get married into the same family.....and his mum is against our relationship for the same reason....she told him to stop communicating with me...

awww your welcome hun, anytime 😊 now I see why they are against it. That's not fair though, you're his in-law as well, she shouldn't stop you from talking or chatting basically communicating with each other. Yeah my family tradition doesn't allow us to get married in the same family either. My bf is different, he lives in India. Due to a family incident, marrying somebody in the same family isn't allowed in my family.

In some cases, marrying people in the same family sometimes can work out but it really depends on people. I think there's nothing wrong with you communicating with him. If it happened to my daughter, I would support her. I think you might have to communicate behind your mom's back which I know isn't the right thing to do but you don't have any choice.

Best of Luck in your relationship !!! .. I wish you all the best...
MochaQueen thumbnail
thanks soooo much.....yeah thats what im doing.....he lives in Pakistan and my mum thinks that i've forgotten abt him now....So our parents dont mind when we chat anymore they just think we're close friends.....But I will tell her abt our relationship when the right time comes and I hope she understands...
MochaQueen thumbnail
I miss called him like 3 times today, but he still didnt come online or text me either to tell me whats going on :S Grrrr.

Originally posted by: **~SoniHinnU~**

I miss called him like 3 times today, but he still didnt come online or text me either to tell me whats going on :S Grrrr.

give him minimum of a week and maximum of 2 weeks ... try to keep your patience, inshAllah he will tell you.

best of luck...
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsweetbabygyalx

give him minimum of a week and maximum of 2 weeks ... try to keep your patience, inshAllah he will tell you.

best of luck...

ok i will try that...thanksss :)
bebe19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ummm i thk you wait..........and leave all to god mb he's in sum type of trouble you never know soo just wait a week or 2......and if possible and try to call him every2 days to let him know tht you care and  you stiol love himm. im sure he'll get back to as soon he can,... mb his parents found out and they prob against it soo be calmm hun and i pray tht it will wrk out.