Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xsweetbabygyalx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: sexymartiini

ummm i thk you wait..........and leave all to god mb he's in sum type of trouble you never know soo just wait a week or 2......and if possible and try to call him every2 days to let him know tht you care and  you stiol love himm. im sure he'll get back to as soon he can,... mb his parents found out and they prob against it soo be calmm hun and i pray tht it will wrk out.

I agree, call, email and text him every 2 days to let him know that you still love him and care for him. I'm also positively sure that he'll give you a response.

Sabr ka phal meeta hota hai - keeping your patience will give you a sweet reward.

lol...I am sometimes so bad at keeping my patience.....i am going to tell you what my mom always tells me....try to keep your patient as much as you can....stay patient....and pray to GOD and he will ease your worries.
MochaQueen thumbnail

ummm i thk you wait..........and leave all to god mb he's in sum type of trouble you never know soo just wait a week or 2......and if possible and try to call him every2 days to let him know tht you care and  you stiol love himm. im sure he'll get back to as soon he can,... mb his parents found out and they prob against it soo be calmm hun and i pray tht it will wrk out.

thanks for ur help!
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: xsweetbabygyalx

I agree, call, email and text him every 2 days to let him know that you still love him and care for him. I'm also positively sure that he'll give you a response.

Sabr ka phal meeta hota hai - keeping your patience will give you a sweet reward.

lol...I am sometimes so bad at keeping my patience.....i am going to tell you what my mom always tells me....try to keep your patient as much as you can....stay patient....and pray to GOD and he will ease your worries.

thanksssss, yes im trying 2 b as patient as i can!!
bebe19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
your welcome hope i helped...
and do keep your mind open to let others  inn..
MochaQueen thumbnail

your welcome hope i helped...

and do keep your mind open to let others  inn..

ofcoursee u helped😃
Baby S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aaw thts such a sad story.....same wiv me! my parents r against all relationships i hav had!! they are like totally anti-dating!

if he doesnt contact u in the nxt few days, email him asking him if evrything is ok and tht u want 2 talk 2 him again like the old days. if u dont get a reply, try every few days asking him whether he is still ok  wiv the fact that u and him are dating! if he still doesnt reply, i wud personally giv up, becuz if u try 2 much, everybody will think tht u hav no life n tht u desperately need a boyfriend. maybe if u give up, he will relaise his mistake n possibly contact u back 2 say sorry 4 ignoring u....

hope this helped xx
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Baby S

aaw thts such a sad story.....same wiv me! my parents r against all relationships i hav had!! they are like totally anti-dating!

if he doesnt contact u in the nxt few days, email him asking him if evrything is ok and tht u want 2 talk 2 him again like the old days. if u dont get a reply, try every few days asking him whether he is still ok  wiv the fact that u and him are dating! if he still doesnt reply, i wud personally giv up, becuz if u try 2 much, everybody will think tht u hav no life n tht u desperately need a boyfriend. maybe if u give up, he will relaise his mistake n possibly contact u back 2 say sorry 4 ignoring u....

hope this helped xx

Emails wotn help coz he never checks them, the only time he uses the internet is when he comes to tlak to me and that time he miss calls me to tell me to come online, so the only thing I cna do is text him and sometimes they dont even get through so I wont know if it got to him or not!