CAN YOU EVER LOVE ME??(AS one shot)

cool_adeena thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys.what if akaash n shruti are college going super cool type youngesters n best friends.wanna experience that situation so see this...i wrote a one shot...here it goes...

CAN YOU EVER LOVE ME

That was a winter night.cold dark was resting everywhere around in the environment.a half moon n little stars were trying there best to fight with the dark while producing a little light.shruti was fast asleep in her warm bedroom in bed under the covers after the hectec schedule of the whole day.when suddenly some constant sound disturbed her sleep.she came out of her dream world n rubbing her eyes she tried to be in her senses fully n found her cell constantly ringing on her side table.

shruti- gosh...who the hell is this.

she irritantingly sat up on bed.it was so irritating for her to be disturbed while sleeping peacefully.she took the cell in hand n saw the name flashing on its screen.

shruti- no wonder.

she annoyingly said after seeing AKAASH CALLING there...who else can do the stupidity of calling someone at this part of night except akaash.she received the call.

shruti- what is it now?

she asked angrily without any hello,hi.

akaash- so rahi thi kya?

akaash asked innocently from the other side.

shruti- nahi toh.scrabble khel rahi thi...what the hell....what else do u expect me to do at.....

she glanced at her watch.

shruti- 3.00am

akaash- well agar mein ne tumhein disturb kar diya toh u know ke sorry toh mein kehne wala hoon nahi.so i should better say what i want to say n u should better listen to me.

shruti- i have to.i have no other option left except to listen to ur all idiotic talks.

akaash- good toh phir suno....shruti i think i m in love.

shruti- fantastic.i have no doubt that u r in love...AGAIN.no doubt ke tumhein uss fashion sick,freaking idiot Tanya se pyaar ho gaya hai.

akaash- ok now dont be jealous.

shruti- what??are u in ur senses?me jealous aur woh bhi uss stupid ladki se.

akaash- well...if u r not then why getting so angry on her?

shruti- becoz she is just eligible for it.she is so silly.aur tum ne mujhe iss waqt yeh bataney ke liye phone kiya hai that u r in love with that silly idiotic girl...so let me tell u that this is not any breaking news.tumhein toh harr 2 mahiney ke baad kisi na kisi se pyaar hota hi rehta hai.whats new in that??if i m not wrong this is ur 27th love till date.

akaash- well ab itna bhi flirt nahi hoon mein...not 27th i think its 25th.

shruti- wow...what a difference naa.aur ab agar tumhara idiotic task khatam ho gaya ho toh i m hanging up n going to sleep....aur haan DONT CALL AGAIN NOW....mujhe subah uth kar time per college jana hai tumhari tarah 2 lectures miss kar ke 10 bajey nahi jana.

akaash- jab tumhein pata hai ke tumharey phone bandd kartey hi mein phir se call kar doon ga so whats the use of hanging up??

shruti- akaash....tum apney uss 25th love ko call kyun nahi kartey.i guess she can give u better company...mera sarr kyun kha rahey ho??

she angrily said so akaash laughed on the other side n said,

akaash- come on yaar.u know i can go out dating with diffrent girls lekin jab sarr khaaney ki baari aati hai toh i have no better choice than u.

shruti- akaash...u r really making me annoyed now.

akaash- ok ok lets be serious.tum meri baat toh sun lo ke mujhe kehna kya hai.uss waqt se khud hi analysis kiye ja rahi ho.

shruti- okk....bakko...what is it?

she said taking a deep breath.

akaash- mein bohat confused hoon,kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha hai aur neend bhi bilkul nahi aa rahi hai.

shruti- acha.lekin aisa kis khushi ya kis dukh mein hai?

akaash- khushi ya dukh nahi yaar.its confusion....just a lot of confusion.i m just so damn confused.

shruti- so whats the confusion ab woh bhi toh batao.

akaash- u know mujhe bilkul neend nahi aa rahi hai aur mein uss waqt se hum dono ke baarey mein soch raha hoon...constantly.

shruti- hum dono...means merey aur tumharey baarey mein??

she asked wondering.

akaash- yeah.

shruti- lekin kyun?

akaash- arey wohi toh confusion hai.u know i came back home after spending whole evening with Tanya lekin woh toh merey khyaalon mein kahin nahi hai...mein hum dono ke baarey mein hi sochta chala ja raha hoon...of all the good n bad times we spent together.lekin samajh mein nahi aa raha ke what s this.this can not be love...i cant love u yaar.

shruti- thank God for that.

akaash- lekin phir yeh hai kya.do u think ke hamari friendship itni strong hai ke it has overcomed everything else...actually aisa merey saath kafi dino se ho raha hai.mein tum se pehley bhi iss baarey mein baat karna cha raha tha lekin....nahi karr saka.

akaash was sounding really serious now.it wasnt a joke...shruti could figure it out.without even seeing him,just from his voice she could know whether he is serious or joking.n he was serious now.shruti silently listened to him.he was still saying,

akaash- i m just not getting it.but it cant be love...chalo meri choro tum batao...can YOU ever love ME??

he asked n shruti opened her lips to say something but could not say it.she just stopped.her mind got stuck on the question that he just asked....CAN YOU EVER LOVE ME...she did not know what to say.she did not know the answer herself.

shruti- good night akaash.

she could only say this n cut the line.she rested her head back on pillow wondering,thinking on their conversation they just had.she asked the same question to herself....can i love him...HIM...akaash....no ways i cant love him.how can i love him??he is a stupid jerk,always hanging around with diffrent girls...just a total flirt.he cant take anything seriously.he never remembers my birthday but still i care for him becoz whenever i become sad then only he is the one who makes me smile.he cant see me sad.he always do silly things just to make me smile n even laugh everytime after i cried.he cares for me n i care for him.whenever he gets even just a little pain,i become worried for him...but how can it be love....can it be?seriously can i ever fall for him?can i ever love him........she kept on thinking n thinking.n when she noticed the time it was 6.00am.she had been thinking on a long time.

shruti- gosh....yeh stupid akaash na khud sota hai aur na mujhe soney deta hai.abhi thori derr mein college jaaney ka time ho jaayey ga.khud toh 10 bajey aayey ga mazey se aur pehley dono lectures ke notes mujh se copy karey ga.stupid,idiot.

scolding him,she suddenly remeberred that akaash did not call her back once she cut the line.

akaash did not call her back becoz he himself was lost thinking on all that......CAN I LOVE HER??....CAN SHE LOVE ME??

hey guys how was it?u know i myself was laughing while writing it thinking that if akaash n shruti were like this....well please guys please leave ur comments.do tell how is it??

besides i ll update my fanfic tomorrow.sorry for the delay๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by cool_adeena - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona.b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowwwwwwwwww Adeena this scene is just superb...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ i would really love to see Aakash Shruti doing this scene ...........just cool .............great work ๐Ÿ˜Š
Adeena ur imagination is Mindblowing...its always treat to read ur post๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yasmeeneee thumbnail
its great adeena ............. i mean i had never imagine Akash and shruti like this ................ i want to say something i hope none of u mind this as i m also a big fan of ls and Akash shruti but when i was reading the whole scene u know who was in my mind ............. Aditi and jay from jaane tu ya jaane na i dont know y but the scene really suit then there charcters were like this .........

but the scene was awesome hay adeena just give us the brief introduction and follow this scene ........... i know u wrote just a scene but i can predict that through this scene u can write a beautiful story like ur fanfic believe me

wt u all guys think abt this
cool_adeena thumbnail
Originally posted by: sona.b

Wowwwwwwwwww Adeena this scene is just superb...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ i would really love to see Aakash Shruti doing this scene ...........just cool .............great work ๐Ÿ˜Š

Adeena ur imagination is Mindblowing...its always treat to read ur post๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank u soooooo much yaar๐Ÿ˜›

yeah me too wud luv to watch them this way.i wish they come together in some serial again.luv them๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank u for those kind words๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
cool_adeena thumbnail
Originally posted by: yasmeeneee

its great adeena ............. i mean i had never imagine Akash and shruti like this ................ i want to say something i hope none of u mind this as i m also a big fan of ls and Akash shruti but when i was reading the whole scene u know who was in my mind ............. Aditi and jay from jaane tu ya jaane na i dont know y but the scene really suit then there charcters were like this .........

but the scene was awesome hay adeena just give us the brief introduction and follow this scene ........... i know u wrote just a scene but i can predict that through this scene u can write a beautiful story like ur fanfic believe me

wt u all guys think abt this

Thanks yasmeen๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah i know Aditi n Jay s characters were like this.i also loved them.they were cute.n yeah akaash shruti characters were just different...i know no one wud imagine them this way except me(crazy mind)๐Ÿ˜†....but i guess thats what fanfiction is all about...to imagine ur favourite characters the way u want to๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ummm....as for continuing this...well me too know that i can do that...to make a whole story out of it...thats what my mind always do...to make stories everytime when m free...my family members wonder that what on earth i kept thinking n thinking all the time๐Ÿ˜†.....i actually have another conept right now in my mind...n m so excited about writing that...i think thats a cute story........ooppss i know u must be laughing now that this girl is crazy๐Ÿ˜†...........well i wud surely try to continue this if u guys want but it wud just take some time to build a full concept of it in my mind....my master mind wud do that may be in just one or two days๐Ÿ˜‰....then ll write for sure.

n yeah Thank u so much again for appriciaing๐Ÿ˜ƒ
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Adeena...ur superb yar....jus tooo gud....nobdy cn evn stand newher near u wen it cums to wrytin ff's...ur jus tooo gud๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘