~Anji~ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Guys...
here is a really nice quote for u

Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed; to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed; to those who still need love even though they've been hurt before.
-unknown

- Do u think its right to hate love after u have been betrayed?

- Is this poem true?

- IS it possible to fall in love after u have been hurt??

- Anything else u would like to add about this peom?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well, I don't hate love because I have been betrayed by a boyfriend or something.  In fact, I have never been in such a relationship before but in my other relationships I have seen how selfish people are.  I keep saying I don't believe in love.  I actually mean that I don't believe that love exists.  I do believe in love it's a beautiful gift by God but I don't think that people nowadays realize the meaning of true love because they are a lot more materialistic and selfish.
This content was originally posted by: ~Anji~

Hey Guys...

Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed; to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed; to those who still need love even though they've been hurt before.
-unknown

No i dont think its right cuz though u have been betrayed, dnt blame love, blame the person that betrayed you. U shuld not hate love just cuz of someone that does not deserve u. Because love is something that can not be hated.

- Is this poem true?
Yes i think its true.. Love gives hope when u dnt have it. Gives support when u lose the one u love. It gives u the strength to cope with life even though u have been betrayed in love.

Yes. It is very hard because first u will trust anyone, U dnt even want to love again cuz not of hating love but scared to be betrayed. But once u overcome this betrayel then yes i believe u can fall in love again and this time it will be a careful and mature love.

Time teached u to love again. TImes heal everything even the pain of betrayal which is one of the worst pain that someone can go in.

Edited by SweetAngel18 - 15 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nope. The truth is, you wouldn't hate LOVE, you'd hate the person who betrayed you, but you refer to it as hating love entirely. You can't hate love because it was this love which made you fall for the one you got betrayed by, and ofcourse it must've given you many great memories too. So in my opinion, it's not right to hate love. [Hate is a strong word anyway..so don't hate anyone/anything] 😆

- Is this poem true?

Yep, it is. Don't lose hope and love would find you in ways you never dreamt of.

Absolutely. It takes time, but you do get over it..maybe not entirely, but your heart does open upto love again 😳
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

no one hates love, it's da person dat they hatee.

- Is this poem true?

ye i think this poem is rellee truuee, it has a poinntt

hmm, it's possible, BUT ppl are scared too fall in luv again cuz dey dont want too be hurt again. it's possible but not soo eassyy.

-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Guys...

-unknown

I myself wudnt know how Id react... luckily hasnt happened yet...
Howeva, if people do, I dont blame them! I cud emphatize and see where tehy're coming from.
And then its upto their friends and family to help them realise theres still PLENTY of oppurtunity out there!

- Is this poem true?
mmz... no... i guess xP Cuz true love can come to people who havent been dissapointed, betrayed or been hurt before!

Definetly! Probs more easily than before!

Just reasserting that when this kinda situation does take place, its upto the people around you, your close ones, your loved ones to help you out of the misery!
Youd be nothing without Family/Friends!

Ali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

-unknown

No, I dont think it is rite to hate love after you have been betrayed in love. Bcoz the one that betrayed you never loved you. If they love you, they'll never gi

- Is this poem true?
Yesh! This poem is very true. Everybody needs love esp after someone has broken your trust. You need a shoulder to hold and cry.

Yes it is possible but is very hard. It is very close to impossible!
It is very hard to fall in love esp after you have been hurt bcoz u dont have that much strenght and courage to trust someone again. It takes time to get recovered from the situation and to get back to normal. But u r never 100 % normal until u find some real true love 
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Firstly I think this quote is just mindblowing!! Its so true and warm!👏
I agree with this quote, infact i've seen situations like this on TV and in real life too!

I think this poem is right, its true, i think its not right to hate love after you've been betrayed because it wasn't your love at fault, it was that person who betrayed you. You have a right to find somebody else who is sensire and is trurstworthy.

Thanks Anji for this Poem..it was really Nice!!