Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kash101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I posted this in the Kayamath section - but I think this request should be posted here as the issue relates to all the I-F TV serials on all the channles.

I noticed that all the TV serial forums (including zee & other channels) have individuals who post TRP's & TAM ratings seperately.  So...we have duplication of these posting all over the forums. 

It would be more efficient if there was one topic for the whole I-F site where these results can be posted so that anyone interested can go to that site and check out the results/ratings for the serials that they are interested in.  One person could be responsible for posting the results from the websites each morning (or in the case of TAM results....every week).

I have the links to the websites concerned which I can give to the person responsible.

http://www.audiencemap.com/launch.htm   (pull down "Yesterday" from top menu to get daily TRPs)

Edited by kash101 - 15 years ago
-aditi- thumbnail
got the mkc section and came back here to say thanks for taking up our requests.....thanks a lot🤗
Aathva Vachan- Sony TV.
*Please lock the "Kuchh Is Tara" forum b/c it ended on 28th August.
butiful thumbnail
can we please have a section for " yoga for you" - especially Dr. Pankaj Naram's home remedies - i heard a lot but cannot watch this show because i go to work and this telecats at 8 am in chicago. his website ayushakti.com doesn't give any info on home remedies and besides i don't think its confidential since it is telecasted.
-Nayab- thumbnail
Hi!

Please could you start a Forum for 'Mile Jo Hum Tum'... Its gonna air on Star One after Zara Nachke Dikha comes to an end...

Here's the link for more info:

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can we have a section of Video Mixes?
In this forum we have so many talented pplz who make wonderful videos, so if we have a seperate section just for video mixes then pplz can request there like Siggy and avi section.

Muniza
Anu4u thumbnail
Can we have section for "Chak De Shahar Di Kudiyaan Te Gali De Gunde" on 9X plsssss

Thanks in advance !!
modishh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu4u

Can we have section for "Chak De Shahar Di Kudiyaan Te Gali De Gunde" on 9X plsssss

Thanks in advance !!

its already there....!😊
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I was wondering if there was a particular section on IF where we could discuss Australian TV shows such as Neighbours, Home And Away, All Saints and others. As most of the listed are long running and have a large audience. Is there a section where that could be discussed and if not could it be taken into consideration to make a section where these can be talked about.

Thank you.😊
Kanika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

A Section for the new show "Miley Jab Hum Tum"...Starting on 22 sept on Star One!

Thanx😳

-Kanika😳