Bandini and Kaisi Mohobbat  Hai on NDTV Starting on Jan 19th
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
'Oye! It's Friday! forum needed
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think there should be a different section for VMs where regular VM makers can open their topic & post all VMs there. We have different sections for FFs, Siggies & Avatars...I think we should have one for Video mixes too.It'll be much easier to manage the VMs & moreover the VM makers can get the deserved recognisition.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is a post having a similar request to the poster above.  Quite a while ago my fellow viewbie-ian, gagan, informed me that there was a new Video Makers forum on the way, I just thought it would be a great idea to have a forum especially since many of the members do make video mixes of old shows that have ended but yet they do not have a place to post their mixes.  This will be an awesome opportunity for all of us to showcase our talent along with avatar/signature making.  So this is a request to get a forum for video makers open
Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
can we please have a new forum for Kabhi socha na tha on sony tv, which starts on 9th fecurary 9.30pm

Starts 9th Feb, Mon-Thurs, 9:30 pm
Helo moderators....

As a small request for the benifit of IF members.. Can we pleas have a separate Forum for REAL TV & its shows... I have seen the shows and they seem to be of pretty decent quality...

Thankx

aK
Helo moderators....

As a small request for the benifit of IF members.. Can we pleas have a separate Forum for REAL TV & its shows... I have seen the shows and they seem to be of pretty decent quality...

Thankx

aK
fckif thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can we have 'Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Ki Jo'...its a upcoming show on Zee I am willing to take care of the forum if you guys don't have anyone

.x.Shilky.x. thumbnail
star one plzzz...
4 KDMHMD...
queen.pt thumbnail
i love kitani mohabbat hai or arjun n arohi r the best plz aj or arh ke beech mai kiseko matlana