New Section Requests...Post Here - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
i was wondering whether we could have a video mix section to, like the avatar section... as most forums do go archive and its impossible to share our mixes with other friends and fans of the show. If possible could this suggestion be added too.

Originally posted by kooldesi_fun

Helo moderators....

As a small request for the benifit of IF members.. Can we pleas have a separate Forum for REAL TV & its shows... I have seen the shows and they seem to be of pretty decent quality...

Thankx

aK

I just came to post the exact same thing 😊 . Real TV has some good shows and it would be nice to have a dedicated Forum . Though there is section for Real , when we click on any one show it goes other shows where there is general discussion .
Shaurya and Suhani on Star Plus please .

The show launched yesterday [ 21st March 2009 ] .
i am not able to find any section for real tv.... i have already requested another forum for real tv...but in vain......plz see mods...thnkx
Its been around a week , how come there's no forum for Shaurya aur Suhani ?
Hello

We have diff. sections for Siggies and also for FF's . Then can u please make a diff. section for Video Mixes ???

There Should be a section for Info regarding Auditions for Tv serials & Movies
for newcomers, Strugglers, Freshers & aspirants as it will help them.....

can we huv mata ki chowki section plz....
Can we have a section for American Idol plz

Hello Mods..can we please have a forum opened for Splitsvilla2 ...its definitely topping the TRP charts of mtv & ppl want to badly discuss it. Hope to see a forum for splitsvilla soon.