Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

There is a new reality show on Star Plus starting very soon INSHALLAH, called (Sach Ka Saamna), which is a remake of an international reality show, (The Moment Of The Truth), can u please make a section for it INSHALLAH?..........

Lilmizz_Rahela thumbnail
can i hav a vid avi arjuhi plz
any pix any colour

Lilmizz_Rahela thumbnail
thank u n nyc kwl topic
i lyk it
Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi can u please put up a forum for Entertainment ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega it starts on sony tv today at 10pm
-aditi- thumbnail
dus ka dum season 2 is coming back so pleej can the section be unlocked?😳😛
Can we have a separate forum for Dekh India Dekh......airing on SONY.......

Another one is that of a DD.... I am pretty sure many Indians living abroad and also in India would love to have DD forum......because it has some really good tv series and also brings back the nostalgia for those living abroad...............

Plz consider this request.......guys if u want to have a dedicated forum for the above plz reply to this msg so tht the moderators can do the needful.....

and as Indians we should definitely have a forum dedicated to DD.... although very few people watch it.....but it has a lot of interesting stuff.......
Edited by kooldesi_fun - 14 years ago
i saw the promos of maniben.com....nd the show looks quite promising ........the show starts on 8th june.........can we plz have a dedicated forum on sab tv for maniben.com...........
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
can we maybe have a dill mill gaye forum on star utsav where all the old episodes which are now retelecasted can be posted.I cant watch them coz there is no Star utsav in UK
i think it will be nice if we can have a separate dedicated forum just for POLITICS AND ANYTHING RELATED TO INDIA IN GENERAL>>>>>>>>>

it can be a very useful tool in bringing people together and also promoting a healthy debate over Indian Politics and the news in general.....it will be more like a discussion forum where we can discuss the day to day politics/news about india.......it can be related to anything regarding india......eg...education....public health......public safety......modern opinion......corruption.....

it will be a nice way voice ur opinion and also discuss about day to day problems in india......b'coz we should be aware about the changes in our country.......and also promote healthy discussion how to bring about change for the better......

PS:  i dont know whenever i post in the suggestions nobody seems to reply......so i will open a duplicate in the new post........and also try to promote in other forums..... so that people can decide whether they want a separate forum for politics ...