Celebrity Fan Clubs

DOTW : How patriotic is your favourite ce

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey friends 🤗

It's time for yet another Discussion of the week!!!

And our Discussion for this time is... How patriotic are the celebrities you like the most?
Have they ever given a patriotic dialogue, done a patriotic film or done a patriotic song? And how patriotic do you think they are in REAL life?

Hoping to see good discussions,

CFC Development Team!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My favourite celeb is Aishwarya Rai..n I think shez very patriotic...I have seen her speaking for India in many interviews n even the international ones..She has always tried to represent her country throughout the world..n in the Miss World peagant the stuff she said abt her country can only be said by a proud citizen and a great patriot..?

God Bless..
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
My most favourite celebraty is Rajeev Khandelwal, he is very patriotic,  he came from an army background where he learned disciplin and has a wonderful extremely respect and love for his country, he talks with huge love a bout India......
He is someone who is India can really proud of having as a wonderful humanbeing!!!!!!! 😳
May ALLAH brings him in light INSHALLAH!!!!!!!!!! 😳
He has said many strong patriotic dialouges, it's hard to remember one of them, as they are many!!!!!!! 😳

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
sunnLennya thumbnail
ONE AND ONLY RAJEEV KHANDELWAL
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: farislove

My most favourite celebraty is Rajeev Khandelwal, he is very patriotic,  he came from an army background where he learned disciplin and has a wonderful extremely respect and love for his country, he talks with huge love a bout India......

He is someone who is India can really proud of having as a wonderful humanbeing!!!!!!! 😳
May ALLAH brings him in light INSHALLAH!!!!!!!!!! 😳
He has said many strong patriotic dialouges, it's hard to remember one of them, as they are many!!!!!!! 😳

i agree totally with you zee dear...😳

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have lots of Favorite celebs.

Ill just talk about SRK  & RAJEEV though

Srk, truly has made us feel proud. And by doing Chak de india. It makes you feel proud to be a indian.

Rajeev as zee has said has huge love for his country!
oleena-fa thumbnail
hi, i am new fac
my self-oleena live from-USA
i study now MBA
20 year old.
my fav star- Rajeev khandelwal , hrithik roshan, priyanka chopra
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My Fav Celebrity is Juhi Parmar
She is best at everthing
Either it is comedy ,SInging ,Dancing ,Acting
And so many things more i never a saw sooo many qualities and talent in one person but i can see in her she  is the best and i love her sooooooooooooooooo much till the end of sounting and everthing i just love her sooo much she is the best and she won Comedy Circus too and i am proud of her really she is the best