Last episode of dkch

vikram*acharya thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys...this is akki. sorry couldn't write earlier as i was busy with a few other things.

ok guys i have some bad news for u....this thursday is the last episode telecast of Dil kya chahta hai.

All the actors r feeling really bad that v cant make u laugh anymore...thanks for watching this show...hope v did a good job and kept u entertained.

The actors of the show r all getting together on thursday to watch the last episode together.

U guys should also catch up with it.

Love u all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luving_gal_neha thumbnail
Canu plzz juz cumup wid dkch season 2?? I mean y in the wrld u guys!!! I hate these star 1 ppl!! Thiz is juz no fair!V juz wonn b able 2 c u guys nemore.. 😭 Yeh kis janam ka badla hai? u guys r soo sweet..Well for may b a week more v'll b catching up wid dkch on sundays!!
Am soo much puta my minds i donn know wot i am riting

Guys cum back sonn yaar
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
minxx thumbnail
its sad that the channel first promises to be diffrent and now is not ready to stand by its own product.
i was not a maj fan (by this i mean i used to watch it just one time and not thr repeats too 😃 ) but slowly the show grew on you. i mean watching these guys regularly for one year we slowly grew fond of them. sply akki who i thought to be promiscious in the begining but slowly realised that he was too adorably dumb!!! so much so that i see him and start laughing
minxx thumbnail
I WISH SOME OTHER CHANNEL WOULD JUST PICK UP THESE SHOWS(DKCH and HOTEL KINGSTON) AND WE VIEWERS WOULD BE SAD NO MORE. ARE SAHARA SONY LISTENING
starone_rules thumbnail
PLZZZZZZZZZZZ DNT END DKCH!!!!! ITS MY FAV SHOW!!!!!!!!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 😭
minxx thumbnail
HEY starone_rules, DO U STILL THINK STAR ONE RULES
did kingston also end?????
minxx thumbnail
thers rumor afloat that its ending in bout 5 weeks. do u watch it???
you wanna say something to star one people u can do it at:
[email protected]
nah! i dont watch kingston!!... But have heard its a gud 1
remixfan thumbnail
kingston is shooting for its last month as i ve heard