2nd Ladder of Friendship(Updated) :Checkk - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by NaVy1985

haila 😲 - i'm sowwwy i missed this earlier 😳

p.p.s., great post anku πŸ‘πŸ‘ - and haila- read the first thread and we already have something in common .... i'm a night owl too πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

hey tashuuuuu sooo gud to c u here😳

and gr8888 tht u are also a night owl..i reli need some coz there is no owl left with whum i cn chat😲😭😭

Thankoooo for liking the post😳...will add ur list to the frnt page😳

@ anku - awwww - okay we owls will chat together πŸ˜† 🀣 ... btw i'm in canada so i wonder if my night is the same time as yours πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Originally posted by NaVy1985

@ anku - awwww - okay we owls will chat together πŸ˜† 🀣 ... btw i'm in canada so i wonder if my night is the same time as yours πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Thats a gud point to thinkπŸ˜†...I am in india so guess its completely oppositeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bt never mind chalega owls toh we both are naπŸ˜†
Is it ok if I write the people's name that I want to be friends with here? 😳

Durga
Originally posted by Durga A.

Is it ok if I write the people's name that I want to be friends with here? 😳

Durga

yep yepπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Tazzy our choices match
 i lobe the package offer thing u wrote purfect oyee chari blushu ur still not adding me grrrrr i will ebm  u ruck

Hey Tazzy!!! u can call me Shagun/Shugz/Shags/DRHH or any new inventions lolzz i dunt mind!! wud lob to b frnds wid uu!!!

Luv,

Shagun
hey congo for second step..and all the best to all and hope all will get what they want and anku and nidz keep it up....

Thnx Anku!

So, the 3 people's name that I, Durga a.k.a. Ginni a.k.a. Gurleen have chosen are......................

Fan of Juhi
jasmine chhabra

& last but definetly not the least

Anku2cute!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Durga
Originally posted by Durga A.

Thnx Anku!

So, the 3 people's name that I, Durga a.k.a. Ginni a.k.a. Gurleen have chosen are......................

Fan of Juhi
jasmine chhabra

& last but definetly not the least

Anku2cute!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Durga
oh thanks a lot for chossing me it will be a pleausre for me to frienship with u😳
Wowwwwwwww..... kya masti chal rahi hai....

and those who took my name thankuuuuuuu

par main to naye logon ko jaanti tak nahi... dost kisko banaon..... chal will participate kabhi aur....

well everyone gud luck....