Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Just got here on DM, will respond once I read it your response, seems long😊. Lil busy busy..just letting yaa know.
Edited by raj5000 - 15 years ago
chal_phek_mat thumbnail
Many a times people think it is just simple, you know a situation and the singer starts blurting a song like in a movie, the hero has no knowledge of any classical music by he makes perfect tune, so why cant a singer do the same as long as he is able to mimic the expression of the actor😆, But if that were to be true then we would be assuming all the glitter of the Hindi film to be true in real life, wont we😉

Singing in a reality show is basically singing a song sung by another singer with all the parameters defined. So it is more like a mimickry of the original song. So as long as you can scale the voice appropriately all you need is the emotion.

However to sing a brand new song,  there is nothing to mimic you need to understand what the hell the Music director of a movie means by a murki or a range.

It is like you need to know english to understand what is written above. Yes something equivalent of a sign language will help you by a couple times, but then the patience of the Music Directors is going to run out

that is primarily the reason(IMO) the singers from the talent shows dont make any progress in the industry. A few have made an impact and almost all of them have had some kind of training
amsjms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
singers should be balanced. they should posses technique and emotions at the same time. wat i mean is they must touch heart of the listener while catchin the ears of the ppl as well. life me chini aur namak dono ka hona zaruri hain one just cant alter the other.