•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Help me guys !!!

Can u plz tell me how to ask question when they come to I-F radio. Lots of u ask lots of question to Aproova,Iqbal,Riva & now coming up next Hiten. I want ot ask some question to Hiten. So how I will ask him on that time when he will come to I-F radio

Im sryπŸ˜•. I dont knw either. If i knew it i would've told u but im really really sry abt thtπŸ˜•
hiten:hi! hiten my name is avi   u r 1 of the most strongst actors of tv u do both glamourous roles qite comfortably, r u planning 2 do any art films.
gauri:i am 1 of ur craziest fan, and coincidentally my girlfriend look like u ,u have a natural beauty , hou do u maintain it.
to both:all i wanted 2 know hou do i know my partner suits me the best.luv u both.
helooooo guys!
i am a new member here but i read alot about all u guys have written here so i thought it would be fun be a member here πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ .
that is really why i am here now with all of u, let me introduce myself i am kali from norway.
i am looking forward for hiten and gauri i really love them!!!
πŸ˜ƒ        ilove u hiten and gauri
hi guys im very happy 2 meet all membars of indian forums. my name is sonaly im from tanzania.and im looking 4ward 4 gauri and hiten i really like them and allah will keep them 2gether.
Hi welcome to IF, nice place to be, you will like it.
Have fun