dimpy828 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys,

I don't know how reliable the source is, but here's the article:

Anu Ki ho gayee....on Star One is set to bid adieu. This show which was speculated to go off air since a long time is finally nearing its end. Unfortunately, even the innumerable innovations on the show did not do much for the show's ratings.
A source informs, "Yes, the show is going off air. It would most probably wind up on August 28. The show was supposed to have ended after the dhaba track. But due to Amir Dalvi's date problems certain scenes could not be shot leading to an extension of few episodes. The new track will have Anu and Ashureturning to their respective families and the show will end soon after. The two were earlier at a dhaba because Annu's father had forcefully fixed her marriage to someone else."

The actors though have denied any knowledge of Annu Ki… going off air. Producers Deeya Singh and Tony Singh were unavailable for their comments.

So no item songs (remember Kashmira's hot item song in one of the episodes?) or track changes can help salvage a show. Ultimately it should be a story well told.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its a cute show.... but i guess the writers just dont know how to move the story further..................
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Total fault of the producers ....they cant handle the story
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: AVFAN

Total fault of the producers ....they cant handle the story

Yeah I agree....Cute story...nice idea .....too much pressure!
dhruviarmaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya was a nice show but producers dont know how to run the show
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You're right it is the producers fault...they don't know what they should do next in the show