Posted: 15 years ago
 yesterday's sa-jan scene was sooooo cuteπŸ˜†. the kitchen scene was superb.  i hope sameer's and janaki's love remains for ever. but sameer is leaving tb😭
Yes It was, when i was reading the update, i was like awwwww! πŸ˜†

Are you sure, Sameer is leaving TB??
can't be. i hope not. Sameer can't leave TB. What will janki do. what will i do.
oh btw i too loved the scene you are talkin about. they look so cuteeeeeeeeeee. i love the way he keeps picking her up like a doll.
oh the scene was damn cute. i think they should have more such comic scenes between them. oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love their song sequnces and romantic scenes. i still remember that song sequence in the aangan where aman verma catches them and slaps sameer.
yes that was superb. im sure now we have him back on TB so we will get to see much more romance between Sameer and janki. i love all their scenes.
I LOVE SAMEER AND JANKI! the only reason i watch this drama!😳 

Edited by hellosky786 - 15 years ago

I didn't watch yesterday's SaJan scene, waiting for it to come in USA/Canada...but I just hope MRS doesnt leave TB...or else what is TB without its hero?

in india atleast my hero is back.  Super Sexy Sameer is back. But Sa jan are not back together yet.πŸ˜”