Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Nausheenfan

u know what friends.. Saat Phere is getting recamped.. and many new charecters will enter... lets cross fingers that priya is one of them

OMG thnks for telling San..im glued to saath phere now...o isiliye aap bhi saath phere dekhte hain..i thought so when u told me ur gonne watch saath phere..i wondered why u watched saath phere..now i understand..let's see who enters the show..

But i have a feeling...don't kill me..
patta nahin kyon mujhe lakta hain ke Priyamvada aur Gaurav zeetv channel ke liyee kaam nahin karna chahte after MDTA...i don't know i just have that feeling..coz they are never in any program of zeetv, not even award functions that relates to zeetv.. not even the dance programs...lets hope my feeling is all wrong....and hope that she enters Saath Phere...
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
mayeb u r right.. naz. but just hoep tis not true.. cross fingers.. ke .. koi to aaye..

rumi2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RuhaanSimifan

ok thnks Rumi for tellling..

and waw ur so lucky to see her commercials..man such a pity that the other ones are not on youtube..
ufff kaash hum bhi wo ads dekh paate...
Like San i also miss Priyamvada...
pata nahin Gaurav aur Priyamvada phirse ek saath kab aayenge kisi bhi serial ya koi bhi program mein...
aur kitna humein intezaar karna parega...
really miss Priyamvada on tv..
she is such a talented actress..
kaash wo jald hi ek serial mein aajaye...

yeah..i tried searching hard for the other commercials on youtube and popular sites...but couldn't get them online...she's been seen in more and more commercials now-a days..saw a few more new ones featuring her...😊
NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ufff Rumi ur really lucky u can see all her ads... anyways thnks for searching through youtube and other sites...

u know Priyamvada mentioned in her email to San that her latest ad is one of Godrej hair Colour...wow would have loved to see that one..i love her hair she so beautiful hair...did u see that add..? i know for sure that she looks awesome in the add...kaash kabhie to koi upload kare on youtube...hee kya aap nahi upload karsakte Priya ki adds on youtube?
Edited by RuhaanSimifan - 15 years ago
rumi2004 thumbnail
No, I havn't seen the hair colour ad so far..it's still not released i guess...but I'm sure..she'll definitely look awesome in it !!!