|.::.| Dil Of The Week - Kimmu |.::.|

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello friends πŸ€—

*Courstey: Tumhari_Khushi*

I am Shifali, and today, I am here on behalf of the KDMHMD Dev team to come here to present to you our August 17th week Dil Of The Week!

Dil is the name that we gave our special bakri of the week.πŸ˜‰

Now it's time to grill another member! πŸ₯³

Presenting our new Dil of the Week, She is our Dazzeler, Her interests include IF, Reading, Going Out,and is very active in the forum these days! She opens fantastic topics in KDMHMD, ordering us all to thinkπŸ˜‰  She is a nice person to be around. And she is a true PH & KDMHMDain!

And here is another hint, her 1st letter of his name reminds you of Krismatic!.

Any guesses??

Yes, its none other than our very own:

Kimmu

Congrats Kiran! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

This is Your DOTW signature:

Credit for Sigg: GK_09

Here are a few questions to get you started on your DOTW 😳 

Name:

Birthday:

Profession: 

Hobbies:

Favorite color:

How I got started with IF: 

My Favorite section on IF:

Why I visit the KDMHMD section:

Prem -Heer or Prem -Ashlesha

Daily Soaps or Movies:

My best friend(s) on IF:

Why do u like KDMHMD?

Prem & Heer mean:

Heer or Ashlesha?

How u landed on KDMHMD forum?

How does it feel to be the special bakri I mean, Dil Of The Week?

Fav Actor:

Fav Actress:

Fav Character from KDMHMD:

Fav shows:

So this is your host & dost Shifali signing off and saying, she will be back yet again, with another dhamaake daar entry and with another bakri!

Ask all questions before the end of the week, because the next MOTW will be up on August 23rd!

IMP: Please answer these questions properly as it helps the DT make KDMHMD a better section😳

What do you think about the KDMHMD Dev Team?

How can KDMHMD Dev Team change this section?

One advice you would like to give the KDMHMD Dev Team?

If you get a chance to change ONE thing in this section, what would it be?

Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congos Kimmu aka KiranπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ xX
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
KirannnnnnnnnπŸ€—πŸ€—

Congoooooooooooooo...u deserved ittπŸ‘ Soo happy for yaaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Ready to be ggrilleddπŸ˜† Love ur siggys and avis..thy r fabbπŸ‘πŸ‘ Keeep it uppπŸ‘πŸ‘

Have A Great WeekπŸ€—

Willl  be backk😳😳
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww kiru jaan u totally deserve it!! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ and trust me on this...cuz u have been an godsend for me here in this section πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† seriously ur like the first person i go to for help...mostly cuz ur like my only "friend" here that i can tlk to abt anything...hehe its a good thing we're twinnies and that i found ya! or else hmm i would've been sooo bored without ur masaledar pranks and then tlkin abt harshu, armi, and yesh iqu! i didn't forget him!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now have a blast getting grilled! i wnt grill ya for now! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ i can grill ya anytime so for now ill let everyone else grill ya! but i have 2 questions! how and when did u get addicted to harshu?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
congrats kiran....u deserve it!...get ready to b grilled!...hehe..
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo Shongo Kimmu..πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Well deserved..⭐️
Your creations are rocking and ur posts bhi..πŸ‘
Be ready to be grilled..
Have fun at the hot seatπŸ˜ƒ
kimmu thumbnail
😲

OMG! Meeee? Hehe this is still a surprise for me.. Thank you so much for it! I'll answer the Q's in a while hehe.. Thanks once again.. πŸ€—
barisal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrates kiran.
u deserve this...

ashah2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww Congratss Kimss... πŸ‘Edited by ashah2004 - 15 years ago
kimmu thumbnail

Here are a few questions to get you started on your DOTW 😳 

Name: Kiran

Birthday: June 9, 1994

Profession: Er.. hmm.. well I want to be a doc, but I'm not one yet, so you can call me a pre-doc.. hehe.. πŸ˜†

Hobbies: I-f, basketball, some sports.. and most importantly, annoying my brother.. πŸ˜ƒ

Favorite color: Ahh.. theres so many.. err.. white, black, red.. and purple.

How I got started with IF: Well, at first i just used to come and get updates for some of the serials i liked, but then i got hooked.

My Favorite section on IF: Kdmhmd, hehe i visit it the most often now. Pretty much the only forum i visit now.. hehe

Why I visit the KDMHMD section: Its really fun to be here, its always active and well its probably the nicest section in I-F.

Prem -Heer or Prem -Ashlesha: Obviously Prem-Heer.

Daily Soaps or Movies: Hmm.. Movies, i guess. They have a freshness in them.

My best friend(s) on IF: Ahh no.. I can't answer this, all my friends are equal to me..

Why do u like KDMHMD? Prem and Heer, and there dard ka rishta.. lol. Never seen a dard ka rishta anywhere else.

Prem & Heer mean: Prem means Love, and Heer means gem. So Prem and Heer means lovely gem.. πŸ˜ƒ

Heer or Ashlesha? Ohh.. this is a tough one.. *pretends to think*.. ooh got it! Heer..

How u landed on KDMHMD forum? Its a really weird reason.. πŸ˜† Well I used to watch DMG, and then Shilpa was casted out, so i stopped watching DMG. And i used to be really bored so I needed another serial to watch and I came to KDMHMD, and started loving it!

How does it feel to be the special bakri I mean, Dil Of The Week? It feels really nice... I feel very appreciated. Thanks alot!

Fav Actor: Um... do i have to choose? Err, in bollywood it would be.. Imran Khan...

And in tellydom it would be... Harshad, Iqbal and Karan.. don't make me choose between them.

Fav Actress: I dunno.. I guess I'd go with Priyanka Chopra.

Fav Character from KDMHMD: Premeer.. there one now.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Fav shows: Kdmhmd, Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann, and Kasamh Se.. ooooh and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa...hehe..

IMP: Please answer these questions properly as it helps the DT make KDMHMD a better section😳

Really, i don't think this section needs anything more. Its perfect..

What do you think about the KDMHMD Dev Team? I think there awesome! When I came to this forum like 2 months ago, it was really easy for me to find all the info i needed on kdmhmd. So I caught up really quickly with the show.

How can KDMHMD Dev Team change this section? Does it even need to be changed? Like I said before, I think its perfect.

One advice you would like to give the KDMHMD Dev Team? One advice that I think will be VERY helpful to you guys is that... never take advice from me.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If you get a chance to change ONE thing in this section, what would it be? Hehe I dunno.. If I ever get the chance I'd probably spend that chance thinking about what I should do.