~*~DOTW - Will Prem believe Heer?~*~

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome KDMHMDains🤗

Last week's discussion was on Premeer getting married or not, now that it is clear that Veera is the one in "love" with RR, he has no chance to come between Premeer, so now our problem is, that Heer has seen Veera and RR, and now is on the verge of telling Prem.

But we also know that Prem loves his sister meaning Veera very much, so now, our question is:

If Heer does tell Prem about Veera and RR, than will Prem believe Heer and help her reform Veera or believe Veera over Heer?

Until next time,

Love,
Shifali

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well from the first day he has always helped Heer out without a second thought...but since i am 100% sure that Ekta will create havoc in our lives to drag this show longer and to make us fans miserable...i think that Prem won't really believe Heer...he prolly will think that she is mistaken because his sister will never go with the enemy, especially since RR insulted Lalit in front of their eyes...but i really hope im wrong...because i don't wanna see problems in premeer's life. Thats what i think... Rinkz
guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
^^i wuz gunna say exactly d same thing az rinki.. i think prem wount actualli believe her, and might cause a small 'arguement' between premeer, cuz the world is not perfect, and BT wount ever let it be perfect llol =P.. so yer, but when they think ov a new problem they might make the story go along these lines; veera finds out abt RR, she has no one to tell abt it as the whole family is upset over wat she has done, and heer consoles her, veera bcums nicer towards evri1 than b4, prem finds out abt heer consoling veera n dat and then he talks to the family abt it, and they start talking to veera agen. so this problem might end like this and another one will start, as i said the world is not perfect, and BT wount ever let it be perfect lol =P.. but i hope am proven wrong too, bcuz i dnt want any silly idiotic problems for no reason.. cuz it wount make it funny n we wount b able tu make it funny cuz it'll b too stupid to make it funny ..hmm.. let's jush think possitive for now tho lol😆

x. Radhika
Edited by guju_angel - 15 years ago
Batameez. thumbnail

hi

well ..I think tht....when heer will go and say prem ..prem will say ''yeh nahi hoo sakta'' meri behen aisa nahi kar sakti'' tum jhoot bol rahi hoon'' heer will say ''prem, mein ne unhe apki aankhoon se dekha hai'' prem will say bas karo heer ,'ab mein aur ek shabd apne parivaar ke baare mein nahi sun sakta'' he will go from there ...heer will say ''ruko prem '' '' meri baat to sunoo '' and prem wont listen and believe heer and stop talking to her ..tht wat i think yaar😉Edited by hip-hop - 15 years ago
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think he is not going to believe her because in ekta serial no body ever does believe the person telling the truth
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Last week's discussion was on Premeer getting married or not, now that it is clear that Veera is the one in "love" with RR, he has no chance to come between Premeer, so now our problem is, that Heer has seen Veera and RR, and now is on the verge of telling Prem.

But we also know that Prem loves his sister meaning Veera very much, so now, our question is:

If Heer does tell Prem about Veera and RR, than will Prem believe Heer and help her reform Veera or believe Veera over Heer?

shifali i m sure good times have gone  now we all should be ready with our tissue boxes sagai toh hue nahin musibatein aa bhi gayee😡

well now going 2 the topic i m sure heer will tell prem everything but when prem will ask veera she will definately say its heer's revenge cause she said bad things abt meher😡since heer is BT lady she won't give up n when ever she will try 2 bring the truth out veera n RR will manupalate the whole situation n all blame will cum on heer n slowly misunderstanding starting between PH😡😡😡

ash will take advantage of the situation n shake hands with veera n both will creayte more troubles for heer n meher thus wanting them 2 be thrown out of the house😡😡

it will be interetsing 2 see prem,lalit n preet will support whom veera ya heer😉

priya😃
cookies10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Prem has to believe Heer!