Surekha Sikri is superbrilliant!

Posted: 15 years ago
Surekha Sikri is just so good in this show - i've begun to hate her so much, the way she talks to everyone around makes me so angry. Just a few days ago, i was watching the scene where there is talk of the gauna of Jagdish's sister. When she supported it, i was telling the television "you've killed your daughter-in-law, now you want to kill your granddaughter too?" - i got that involved in a fictional character's life. Now i want to see how the volcano erupts today - when i last saw it, Anoop Soni had insisted that he would not send his daughter to her in-laws' place until she was 18, and the episode ended on her face. She gave me goosebumps simply by the way she looked at him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vienna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
she's acting superbly..
i think her character is also interesting....... though she's not typical Villain lady like K series shows who even plans to kill someone, she is really frightening .  she gives amazing expression....she's playing quiet realistic character who is bound in rigid believes.
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yep,

Her acting is brilliant, and she has made me hate her. Felt like banging her head when she was being stubborn and the way she reacted to the death of her daughter-in-law and then later to the death of the child.

Everyone's acting is awesome in this serial.

A.S

-aditi- thumbnail
she has potrayed the character so well that anyone could develop a bitter sie towards her....seeing her being so harsh and rude!she's doing great work๐Ÿ‘
tellybuff thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes she is supergood...I  has really done a fab job.

Also i like the way they talk....All the actors have done a fab job in it
preet_ic thumbnail
she is a fine actor.๐Ÿ‘  she makes the show even more interesting, both the character and the actor.Edited by preet_ic - 15 years ago
Varni4LiFe thumbnail
indeed i love to hate her character Maasa
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Absolutely agree.. Surekha Sikri is doing very much justice to the role.. the expression she gave is really tremendous and exactly what role demands.
-Mansi- thumbnail
yeah! she has a strong character..I think shes doing a brillaint jobb!!