Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
hmmmmm i'm just wondering
what this forums about ?????????? LOL
Siddhi_ thumbnail

This website is a grreat website!!!! Many of the e-cards are just totally awesome and celebrity ones are even more grreat!!! So far... Im loving meme4u.. And all thankss to Vijay!!

@swansea - meme4u is a online e-card website the admin of this forum made (Vijay) Check it out:
damilola thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharadz4me

This website is a grreat website!!!! Many of the e-cards are just totally awesome and celebrity ones are even more grreat!!! So far... Im loving meme4u.. And all thankss to Vijay!!

@swansea - meme4u is a online e-card website the admin of this forum made (Vijay) Check it out:

tnx
-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
find all the cards coming from creative heads very beautiful and very easy to direct someone😛😳 found last year rakhi cards amazing and so are the rest of them:P and its great to know what comes which date which am not even aware of many events and tagged days famous for diff thingis😛😆
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
accha?
tht is wt i was thinking ki ye kya hai..now i understand better...
yukisong thumbnail
Thanks..

IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i feel like some of the graduation cards a little too childish...i mean ur talking about a grade school/high school/college grad....at this point in their lives their dont need childish cartoons popping out at them telling them to party...It takes so much hard work and time to get to graduation...it's should be more about celebrating this mile stone and all your hard work. Yaar make it a little bit more saphisticated so people can make more use of this site....
*sigh* Just my 2 cents.