Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?

A Very happy B'day - a_b (Anushree)updtd - Page 2

Anuradha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Many Many happy returns of the day my dearest twinoo 🤗🤗

May all your wishes come true this year and you keep shining as bright as a star in the sky!!! 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~*Anjali*~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Anushree 😃
forevercharmed thumbnail
Happy birthday! 😳

Avanti
advil thumbnail

Many Happy Returns of the Day, Jhaansi ki Rani !

Have a blast and enjoy to the fullest ! May all the good things happen to you. Scale new heights and reach new goals.

Happiness and success always...
Adi bhai
Edited by advil - 15 years ago
a_b thumbnail

Wow Big B thanx a million ton for this wonderful thread. I would be lying if I said it dint make me emotional. This is the best gift I have got on my birthday.

Will be back cya guys later. Thanx a million ton again.🤗

Love
Anu
Happy birthday Anushree.😊

Many many happy returns of the day.
WildGloss thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Happpy Birthdaaay Anushree!
Hope all your wishes come true 😊
God bless you .... Loadsaaa love,
- Mahi
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Anu

God Bless and Always Keep Smiling
Guardian Angel thumbnail
Happy Birthday Anu!!🥳🥳

Many Happy Returns of the Day
All the Best!!

🤗

Edited by Guardian Angel - 15 years ago
a_b thumbnail
I have no words to speak today. I will tell all of  you a secret today the one which my heart felt the moment I saw the gift here. I was very sad till yesterday and last night before sleeping I just made a small prayer to God that Bhagwaan please kal kuch special kar do jo mujhe meri poori zindagi yaad rahe and I waited the entire day for my wish to be fulfilled and He did fulfill my wish. He landed up on India Forums in the form of my friends and gave me this special surprise and I really dont know whom to thank more God or my Friends here at IF. You guys have really made me feel so special today.

I am not a great poet or a writer and I really dont know how to express my happiness and how thankful I am so I would try to say it direct dil se.

People say that you can be happy for yourself but you are happier when you see others happy and that is exactly what I see here at IF.

Main aaj aise hi soch rahi thi ki is bhagti daudti zindagi  mein jahan kisi ko kisi ke liye samaye nahin hain kuch aise log bhi hai jo mere liye itna sochte hain itna care karte hain, jinse main shayad kabhi na miloon but woh apnon se bhi apne lagte hain, apne keemti waqt se itna samay nikaal kar mujhko itna special feel karate hain mere baare mein itna sochte hain, mujhe khush dekhna chahte hain, khud chaahe kitni hi taqleef mein kyun na ho par meri muskurahat dekhne ke liye woh kuch bhi kar sakte hain. I am really greatful to God for giving me such a Great second Family. Really Friends are like angels who always make you smile.

I want to thank everyone one this thread and everyone who have given messages on the show from the botton of my heart.

Big B it takes a lot of trouble to make anyone happy and make her feel so special and I actually know the troubles behind this that have happened and in such adverse situations also you have done all this for me. I just want to say that apni taqleef na dekh kar doosron ke baare mein jo itna sochte hain woh koi angel se kam nahin ho sakte. My IF family seriously is an indispensible part of my life and ya as Big B says whenever I turn the pages of my Life I will always see IF and the friends here as the best pages of my life and when I die only then will this relationship with IF break.

Big B please get well soon 🤗

Thank You Barnali di for your wishes over the phone. 🤗

Kehna bahut kuch chahti hoon but I have no words. Thanx a million ton all of you for your wishes and blessings and I love you all 🤗
🤗
Edited by a_b - 15 years ago