How many times in a day u say I love u to ur love

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

!! 👏 !! hI bUdDIES !! 👏 !!

!! ❤️ !! Dear friends lets start a very romantic and important topic here now. How many times in a day do you say "I Love You" to your loved ones !! ❤️ !! You comments are welcome please !! ❤️ !!

👏

I hardly show it to my loved ones how much I love them. I don't say that quite often.. I don't hug them or tell them how much they mean to me. I just don't show it!

And it's prolly bec I am a very shy person.. I don't rmbr when was the last time I toll my parents that I love 'em.. They know it alredi no? :p

If u mean my parents, siblings or family.. Well then i hardly say it because they know about it.. And we all show our love with our daily routine... I love them and they know it... =)

But if u mean my B/f... then i can't count, should be more than 100 times... Am always on the phone with him and we say I love you soo many times... 😳..

I guess there are different ways to show ur love to ur loved one be it ur parents or B/f...Some u might say I love u and some u might on.... Though sometimes u might not show ur love doesn't mean u dnt love them because Love is to feel it not to show it.. :)
well.... i don't really say it... i mostly just do little sweet things for them and they know that i love them... i guess i'm too much of an introvert... i blush if my bf so much as holds my hand
Originally posted by shizajaved

I hardly show it to my loved ones how much I love them. I don't say that quite often.. I don't hug them or tell them how much they mean to me. I just don't show it!

And it's prolly bec I am a very shy person.. I don't rmbr when was the last time I toll my parents that I love 'em.. They know it alredi no? :p

Your sooo qweeeeeeeeeeet! i lub ju shizuuuuuuu 🤗 ...She i just did.
I dont leave any opportunity to tell a person i love how much i love them...cos the smile they have on their face then brightens my whole day.. 😳
You smile at one, they smile back at you...and hence one smile makes two. 😳

i'm not that shy but i'm totally like u...i mean parents know that u love them deeply and care for them....

sameee  😳