21/08/08 Cutie Sumer Alive

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Guys – How are you lovely people?  Jay is doing just fine as my Cutie (also very talented actor like Mr Ripley) Sumeris ALIVE and hates his mom and is about to leave his house.  That evil Treeveni is a cow and I hate her so much.

20/8/08 – Evil, bitchy Treeveni poisoned my Cutie (talented) Sumer and he is really emotional with mom before dying.

21.8.08 – Doctor is treating my Cutie Sumer in the bed and dad, Shagun, Urvashi and Vikram are there with him.

Evil, bitchy, depraved and devilish Treeveni is regretful about poisoning Cutie. She is cursing herself (that's rights – that's what you deserve you obnoxious cow – in fact you deserve a terrible, horrific, horrendous, slow and painful death – I can't describe it here )

How can I poison my own (that's first) son? (because you are evil and daughter of the Satan).

Doctor with Sumer in the bedroom with all the family watching.  Evil Treeveni is coming up to the bedroom and remembering how Sumer looked after her when she had her stroke and how he said nice things about her before drinking that poisoned milky drink.  Cutie Sumer starts to move his fingers (thisCutie Sumer has nine lives) and doctor said – I am glad I got her on time and your prayers also worked.  Everybody happy and evil treeveni at the door – thinking I can't face Sumer (that's right if he sees your ugly face he might go into a coma so stay away and learn how to apply lipstickto your lips or better still just give up wearing lipstick as it doesn't enhance your looks anyway). She leaves.

Shagun tells Sumer's dad, Vikram and Urvashi everything how Treeveni threatened her and how she poisoned Cutie and Cutie nods in agreement with Shagun. (I was subjected to flashback of my Cutie dying again – I mean – I was in mourning for the last twenty-four hours until I found out that my Cutie is alive – and they had to show me the death scene again – you horrible, horrible directors - have mercy on me).

Dad, Vikram and Urvashi go downstairs to lounge to Evil Treeveni and they really, really (well done to all three – theywere fab at shouting at her) really have a go at her and Dad tells her to leave the house and all three leave and she is left on her own and she is crying (exactly what she deserved and Ifor one have no sympathy for her) saying How can poison my own Son?  (I keeping telling you again and again it is because you are fat-arsed evil cow who wanted her step-son dead because he is better looking than your own son Shakti – does that answer your question you dumb cow or shall I continue)

Sumer sits up and Shagun feeds him his medicine.  He asks for forgiveness (Cutie, I hope this is last time you ask forforgiveness OK – mind you – he looks so cute with his folded hands when he asks for forgiveness from Shagun) and tells her that he is embarrassed that he didn't trust (not the first timeCutie – I am sure Shagun is used to it by now) her about mom's truth.  Shagun said I will always support you until the end (weknow Shagun that's because you are a martyr and we love you for it) and he says support me one last time.  I want to leave this house tomorrow with only a picture of my dad and statue of blue god and nothing else as I don't want anything that reminds me of my mom.  He said he can't breathe in this house any longer after what happened and Shagun agrees (asSumer's every wish is her command – mind you Shagun if I was married to him – I would do exactly the same as you again and again and again – totally love him to the end ). He said he is so lucky to have her and requests that she be his wife in the next and subsequent lives (Shagun I would really really think about this request as you might end up with his evil mother and demonic brother Shakti again)

Second part of the video missing and I will post update as soon as I have watched it– but I think Sumer and Shagun tell the family that they are leaving.

Sumer and Shagun about to leave the house the evil bitchy Treeveni takes poison and Vikram, Urvashi and dad shocked. (Why couldn't she take the poison in her own bedroom – where nobody saw her fat-arse take the poison so they couldn't save her – now they will save her fat-nosed ugly butt and Cutie will forgive her as well).

Yesterday I was in mourning for my Cutie nearly dying. And today I am sad as only one episode left and it all ends tomorrow. Mind you, I think it will be a happy ending at least with the ugly bitch dying (I live in hope) -  I know – she will be saved and Cutie will forgive her.

Don't forget to watch KKPKKY finale today at 8pmUK Only. Then after tomorrow NO MORE SUMER – How the hell am I gonna survive without seeing his yummy face daily?

Enjoy update Guys

Jay

Posted: 15 years ago
thnxxx 4 the lovly update 1ce again Jay