Solhah Singaarr

Special Thanks!

modishh thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Since the show is ending, and soon the section will be archived....would like to say special Thanks to all the members of this forum for making this forum soo bright....we will definitely miss u!

A special thanks to Jay Deol for posting fast awesome updates everyday!πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

SS Dev. Team!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YES!!!!
I ALSO WANT TO SAY A SPECIAL THNXXX TO JAY TOO 4 MAKIN THIS SECTION ALIVE
***Anu*** thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes me too.  Jay did a wonderful job of posing the updates quickly and giving us every tiny details.
Thanks Jay
annshi02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: modishh

Since the show is ending, and soon the section will be archived....would like to say special Thanks to all the members of this forum for making this forum soo bright....we will definitely miss u!

A special thanks to Jay Deol for posting fast awesome updates everyday!πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

SS Dev. Team!

i too agree jay has done  a lot for this form i whole heartily  thank jay!!!!! for her awesome efforts and pains she took to write updates without missing a date. jay you are the best no doubts about this!!!
annshi😊
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THANKS GUYS  - LOVED WRITING THOSE UPDATES FOR YOU GUYS.  SHAME SS HAS ENDED AND NO MORE MY CUTIE SUMER FOR ME TO WATCH.  HOPEFULLY HE WILL  COME BACK TO TV SOON AND I WILL BE BACK ON THE FORUM TOO.  I DON'T WATCH ANY OTHER INDIAN/ BOLLYWOOD TV SO WILL BE ABSENT UNTIL SACHIN COMES BACK.

I LIKE TO SAY SPECIAL GOODBYE TO EVERYBODY ESPECIALLY HUDA23, SONYFAN28, MODISHH, ANU, SWEET4EVA, GRANDAMOUR  AND ANNSHI.

LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS
πŸ‘

JAY DEOL
khaleda aktar m thumbnail

YEP JAY THANX A LOT FOR UR DAILY UPDATES U'VE BEEN POSTING!!N ALSO THANX TO ALL THE MEMBERS!!I'LL MISS THIS FORUM N U GUYZ ALSO..LOVE U ALL A LOT!!

BYE BYE TAKE CARE