Users

Frequent Posters

Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
now im readin total control by david baldacci. love his bks
spln thumbnail
finished kite runner last week, reading RHETT BUTLER'S PEOPLE....its a prologue kinda work to the famous classic Gone with the Wind....not the same author, but i love the protagonist enough to read this one!!!
spln thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anshuman83

i've heard quite a bit about gone with the wind...what does it speak about..and is there a movie too of the same..if i'm not mistaken?

and am reading to cut a long story short - jeff. archer.

archer is a good story yteller iv read all his works!

n gone with the wind....awsome book....rocks...its a classic love story based in the time of the wars between the north n south over slavery issues.....must read....im reading its prologue kinda book...
spln thumbnail

thats my fav archer work!!!
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Monique and the Mango Rains by Kris Holloway.

-Mahi

sweetsang thumbnail
,m reading..tell me no secrets .....its gr8...bout a lawyer a case n her personal wife..
the case is that a lady was raped after she met a guy at bar ...
nuts123 thumbnail
I'm reading, 'The Wilde Side' by Janelle Denison....tis a romantic novelšŸ˜³
Edited by Ravishing_gal - 15 years ago
shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Franklin and Winston - An intimate portrait of an epic Friendship -

The story of the friendship between the Prime Minister of England and President of US during World War Two. Its a non-fiction.
sournsweet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

loads of mills and boon actually............

i know being 21 makes me too old for them but have never read any of them when in school..............so thought why not catch up on things i missed...............and though i didnt quite like a lot of them some r surely making me go back to those deamy days.........................

u kno u shudntb worried abt dat....as long as  enjoy vat u read...mills n boons, ya, 3/4 th of the stuff evn I m nt in2...I hav 2 b very selective ven I read dose, bcz sumtyms dey end up disappointin me...n if u  rmissin on ur teen yrs, den read meg cabot...she is like the best author as far as romance is concerned, d way she weaves stories, n d best thin ders nthin special abt dem, i MEAn dey r avg li'l ppl, nt d cheerleader, wid oomphs and all..jst like one of us...sumtyms trouble wid algebra, nt a genius...

n I m18 now, I sud b slowly gettin rid of all dat, bt I m nt plannin , I love dose, so I dnt think I will stop readin dem evn if I m 40!!!....so chillax n hav fun..