Solhah Singaarr

22/8/08 - SS FINALE - HAPPY ONE

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
👏
Hi Guys -  The FINALE of SS – the dreaded day has come and from Monday – no more SS and no more my Cutie, gorgeous, honey-pot-pie and his delicious face and how will I ever survive.  This is so sad and bad, 'fate worse then death'.  I just hope that Sumer (Sachin Tyagi) come back in another show so I can get to watch his dreamy-face daily again.  Guys enjoy reading the very final update. It was a MEDIOCRE BUT HAPPY END.

21/8/08 – RECAP ---My Cutie and Yummy Sumer survives poisoning by his evil, horrible mother the bitchy Treeveni.  He and Shagun decides to leave the house as he only ever wanted family LOVE (OHBLESS – I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY – AND ONLY YOU) and not Chatervedi  wealth.  Dad, Vikram and Urvashi hate mom for poisoning my Cutie. Treeveni bitch asks Sumer for forgivenesss or else she will kill herself (we will believe it when we see it with our own eyes and When we are convinced that you can't be brought back to life, then and only then we will believe that you are finally dead.  But that won't happen because myCutie still loves you and he won't let you die) but he still leaves with Shagun and the evil cow treeveni takes poison…. (I hope she dies)

22/8/08 – Evil Treeveni shouts for Cutie and he comes back and Shagun calls doctor and Treeveni is given an injection (to kill her I hope) and everybody praying for her health and Sumer is praying in the house temple saying that I know her love for me was false (finally) but I still love her, please god let her live and certainly she gets up out of her bedroom and walks over to the house temple and sees Sumer praying and they hug (actually quite a emotional and moving scene).

In lounge front of everybody she tells everybody about her plan with Shitta and Shagun's brain tumour and Sumer's poisoning – but she is very sorry and asks for forgiveness and everybody forgives her and Shagun starts to call her mother instead of mommy and they both cook food in the kitchen (I kept on thinking that now that evil Treeveni is alone with Shagun in thekitchen – she is gonna turn nasty but she doesn't) They both forgive each other and talk about - if all mother-in-laws in India were as good as Treeveni – then India or the world would be better place. (I don't get this bad mother-in-law thing – maybe because I don't have one yet – I'll poison mine slowly and painfully if she is nasty to me, man)

They both serve food and treeveni feeds Cutie Sumer, Shagun, Vikram and Urvashi and even dad and they are all HAPPY. And Urvashi is still pregnant into her fifteenth month or so – that poor baby.  THE END.

I was hoping for all singing and dancing end to the show but never mind, I bet they are all working on their next programme so are therefore busy to get together for a finale.

Here is the very last update and I hope you guys enjoyed the updates as I enjoyed doing them for you and obviously for my Sumer.  Please, please let me know as soon as Sachin (Sumer) Tyagi comes in any programme/drama serial as I shall be missing him immensely and deeply.  Please email me, or PM me or post any information about Sachin on Sachin Tyagi Fan Club – as I visit that daily to post my love messages for him (you guys should visit that to read my daily love notes for Sachin – what do you expect , he is my future-husband-to-be)

Bye for now and I may converse with you on another forum or Channel – wherever Sachin comes back on. I shall follow him from Forum to Forum.

👏

Goodbye you lovely people.  Enjoy life to max.

THANK YOU SS FOR ENTERTAINING US

JAY DEOL (soon to be TYAGI – IT FEELS GOOD)

👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THNXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALOT JAY 4 THE LAST ND LOVLY UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL GUD IT ENDED IN A HAPPY WAY!! NICE KNOWIN U
babe_e_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for all da updatez... buh i honestly think dey shouldve brought back urvashiz husband ... buh still it wuz nice
bigj66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!!!

hahahaha 15th month indeed and her husband isn't even back yet
khaleda aktar m thumbnail
thanx jay for ur lovely colorful update!!!
But Urvashi?how many more years vl she remain pregnant??waise bhi ek saal ho gaya!!😆😆
anywayz nice ending!!
Edited by khaleda aktar m - 15 years ago
MiMi_19 thumbnail
thnx alot for all ur lovely updates....i will really miss SS......

Good Bye SS....

hope to see both of them in another show
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thnkx so much yaar. wonderful ending then KIT