Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rv_annie thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks for your resonse but plz give the down load links. it will be gr8 of you to do so
kash28 thumbnail
yeh....plz...post d videos...i wld luv dem...n if u hav d initial.... video of sujal's birthday..plz do post it...where kashish arranged for suja'ls party n piyush becomes rude to kashish..
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi seher...apart from the video dear nida asked for even record the other episode also which is missin in the december month....i dont remember the scenes but the dates are 20th december 2007 and
27th december 2007....these two are missin from my collection yaar...
spvd thumbnail
i think the episode where sujal wil come to say sorry but prof. sinha wont allow him and the other episode is sujal wil come say to kashish that he is gonna marry sanjana and kashish wil hurt him sayin pehle mein phir archie aur ab sanjana...
Originally posted by: spvd

i think the episode where sujal wil come to say sorry but prof. sinha wont allow him and the other episode is sujal wil come say to kashish that he is gonna marry sanjana and kashish wil hurt him sayin pehle mein phir archie aur ab sanjana...

i thaink i've 27th dec, bt not 20th dec, i hope i'll recode this episode from tv asia. becoz it will come soon on tv asia.
spvd thumbnail
u hav 27th dec epi??????????? seher u r a sweetheart yaar.......plz can u upload the video?????????????plzzzzzzz..........or else u can pm the link.... which channel is this tv asia? am gettin a french channel in my place named TV5 MONDE ASIA.....Edited by spvd - 15 years ago
NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I want this scene

NidaRajeev 😳😳
NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i want this scene

NidaRajeev😳😳
😳

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by: kash28

yeh....plz...post d videos...i wld luv dem...n if u hav d initial.... video of sujal's birthday..plz do post it...where kashish arranged for suja'ls party n piyush becomes rude to kashish..

here's the full episode,

http://www.badongo.com/vid/261986

seher😳