Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
my request is old episode where sujal wil come to kashish's home to request Prof. Sinha to again join the college....its actually 17th April 2007 episode....do u hav this ful video????????then plz do post it....the link is not workin in the video collection....and also do u hav 20th Dec 2007 where Sujal wil come to meet kashish to apologise b'se of Rahul's interview but sinha uncle wil not allow him....kashish wil look from her window wearin orange dress.....the other one 27th Dec u said u wil record it later.....so plz ya am missin these two videos from my collection...plz can u upload  the ful epi????????

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
seher dear what abt my request?????????????

Originally posted by: spvd

seher dear what abt my request?????????????

dont worry i'll check it. actually my computer is now full of videos n pics😆 n its its bit hard to find out bt today i'll post it anytime okkk😳
NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

My next request 😳

NidaRajeev 😳😳
kash28 thumbnail
hi. .thnx..plzzzz..post dem...as many u hav n if u hav sujal's birthday episode plz post dat also
-AngelSimi- thumbnail
seher yaar meri doosri waali request to puri kar do pls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! han ek aur request hai :- sujal kashish aur baby waali video ............ jahaansujal baby ke saath khelta hai aur use chocolate deta hai ............... pls seher !!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx !!!!!!!!!!

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by: simar456

seher yaar meri doosri waali request to puri kar do pls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! han ek aur request hai :- sujal kashish aur baby waali video ............ jahaansujal baby ke saath khelta hai aur use chocolate deta hai ............... pls seher !!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx !!!!!!!!!!

i'm looking for ur next video bt i didnt find yet😕