Kuriye Jatti thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Thanks everyone for the tips and advice

i will surely use it  :D
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xl0ve

i doubt that it's true. whenever i talk to my hair stylist .. i ask her if it's alright to wash my hair everyday. and she said it's ok. nothing happens.. noo your hair doesn't fall out.. no.. your hair doesn't age.. and now your hair doesn't get oilyEr.
i used to play basketball in high school.. soo i used to sweat so much.. now i wash my hair everyday.
nothing happens.

and if your hair is oily.. don't put too much conditioner on.

btw: tip for everyone.. do not put conditioner on your head.. where your roots are.. it's only meant to be put at the bottom.. away from your roots.

really?? thanks for that tip...needed itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
siyaa.george thumbnail
hey i hv read  that washing one's hair  does not lead to hair loss.. but it actually depends on wich shampoo n conditioner you are using.. also regular sleep n food helps to grow healthy hair.......  i also came across this site http://www.parachutetherapie.com/hffaqs.html#Q16 ... its really informative n has helped me a lot..
siyaa.george thumbnail
hey first of all..... dont get tensed.... stress plays a crucial role  in damaging your hairs.. take good sleep.. eat healthy food n also wash ur regularly ... use a good but mild shampoo n conditioner. and i also came across this site  which has helped me to maintain my hair very well..
http://www.parachutetherapie.com
so hope it helps me too.....

Edited by siyaa.george - 15 years ago
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

will try this since i have the same problem

But i also have quite a bit of hair loss..and my hairs thinning quite fast because of this...

Any help??
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Try using Biolage product they are really good. I love their shampoo and conditioner. It is little expensive but will last at leat 3-4 month if you get the big one. I also wash my hair everyday; I only use this product.