Fan Fictions

Mr. Desire & Ms. Sweet(AR fanfic)PART7 PG.19

aredhel thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

😉MR. DESIRE & MS. SWEET😍

hey guys this is my first and new fanfic on Armaan and Riddhima. i've read many fanfics so i decided to start my own. Here is the character sketch and a plot outline:

ARMAAN MALIK: 23 year old doctor intern, smart, handsome, flirty, believes in being the kool dude, takes life as a game, desire is his name and his game until one girl gives him one hell of a ride, that makes him question his motives.

RIDDHIMA GUPTA: 22 year old doctor intern, smart, sweet, and believes that family and a girl's honor are the utmost important things. she luvs her Di, her father and mother. To her luv is the soul of life and its wat makes up human. She falls for the wrong guy that is until she vows to make him "an insaan out of a jhanvar." (A man out of a monster).

ANJALI GUPTA: 22 year old doctor intern, she is smart, sassy, and stylish. Protective of Ridzy, (her lil sis) she warns her about Armaan. She's Dr. Atul Joshi's fiance and luvs him even though he drives her nuts. Anjali understands that Atul and Armaan are childhood friends but she is skeptic about Armaan's character. Deep down she feels that Armaan is not the "bad guy."

ATUL JOSHI:  23 year old doctor intern, he is the adorable Mr. Plant lover. He's a true friend, brother-in-law, and lover. Atul and Armaan were best friends until 8th grade when Armaan had to move b/c of his mother's death. Now reunited he feels that Armaan is the same true friend but some things have changed about him. He luvs Ridzy to death but, his friendhip with Armaan strains when Armaan hurts Riddhima.

SAPNA JOSHI: 22 yr old doctor intern, she is atul's only lil sis. To her its all about finding her dream guy, and becoming the Supermom! As a young girl she had a crush on Armaan but now she has immense brotherly luv for him. When he goes through rough times it is Sapna that convinces Atul that Armaan is not the same guy. Thus together they help Ridzy and Armaan come together.  

This is the story about Armaan (Mr. Desire) and  Riddhima (Ms. Sweet). Together the two go on a journey to learn about luv, family, and friendship. They realize their mistakes and find the good and bad in each other but most of all they understand the true meaning of love...... 
okay guyz this is my intro, plz feel free to comment, and if u guyz have any ideas for this fanfic that u might want dont hesitate to tell me. Im open to all ideas and siggestions! 
ps: the story takes place in the same setting as in DMG, plus Riddhima is played by the one and only Shilpa Anand, Shilpa u make a smile come to my face just by saying your name, where ever u r i hope u r happy& healthy your fans miss u immensely and i dedicate this fanfic to u 4 your wonderful work in DMG. 
Lots of LuV 
Aredhel 😃    
Edited by aredhel - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing concept
i really liked the way u described each charachter
the titles really good and very different
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hiya nice character sketch
n dedicating to shilpa that is soo sweet
i knw wot u mean lol
really nice start please do updte sooon

nizma x
Edited by sweet-niz - 15 years ago
hyperash thumbnail
heyy hunn!!! relli interesting....
doo continuee!!
n wen u dooo plz...if possible....cud u pm me....
luvss aashna
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey luv tha concept do cont  soon n plz do PM me!

❤️twinkle!
Arlover1 thumbnail
hey awesome concept
wanna read more plz continue soon
umm plz pm me
luv heli
deepali.patel thumbnail
nice start its interesting plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon
aredhel thumbnail
ok guyz here is part one, once again i wanna request all u guyz that plz give me some comments and siggestions, especially all the SILENT READERS, thankx again!😊
PART 1:

Nahi mama, nahi! Mama plz mat jao, ma maaaaaaaaa!
Armaan woke up with a start, it was the same old dream, the same terrifying loneliness he felt that day, ran throught his bones again. It was that day when his mother had commited suicide, he had found her on the bed and called the ambulance. Once he got to the hospital and found out the unbearable truth, he screamed, cried, and then broke down. Back then he was only 14, now at 23 he felt no older. Things after that changed, he was not the same Armaan, especially after he found the death note by his mother's bedside. She blamed it on Armaan's father, for his absence, his affairs, his playboy like qualities. Parvati had broken down after Arjun Malik's countless affairs, she had given him everything a son, money, power, and her love; but Arjun took life as a game and love as a way to get what he wanted from Parvati, which was her wealth.
Armaan got up from bed and went to get a glass of water. Things had changed and so had he, he went to boarding school, left his friends Atul and Sapna. He could still remember the little fights he had with Atul and how Sapna would always break them. A smile appeared on his face, Sapna his KID. How he missed her and her understanding words. On the other hand his father had flourished the Malik Empire. But the more successful Arjun became the more Armaan moved away from him. Arjun gave him everything, money, cars, several guest houses for him and his friends, but Armaan was not the same. Deep down inside he knew wat his father was upto in life and it was he who was soley resposible for his mother's death. Armaan had decided to become a doctor, to prove to the world that he was worthy of everything. It would be the perfect touch to his personality. He was rich, handsome, and soon to become a smart doctor, what more could the world or women for that matter ask for. Armaan returned to bed thinking "chall Armaan so ja, kal Sanjeevani jana hai, (sighhhh). And with that Armaan went back to sleep.

Di?  Di, Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Ap snore kar ri ho. Ufff! Riddhima Gupta could not sleep, she was nervous for tomorrow, not only was she starting her internship at Sanjeevani but Di was snoring and that made it difficult for her to sleep. Anjali on the other hand was wat u might say looked like sleeping beauty. "Sleeping Beauty my foot, thought Ridzy, ahsay drawnay drawnay sounds marri hai, ke Sleeping Beast bulana chayee hai"! Ridzy turned around in her bed and recided to text Sapna.
R: cant sleep Di is up to WWIII
S: lol, shes tired dear and i noe the snores r bombs, im helping atul fix his clothes
R: itni raat ko?!
S: yeah, he's so unorganized bechari Anji, pata nahi kassay yeh dono saat saat mai ek life long punishment guzarai gai.
R: IMFAO, hum hai na un ko bachanay.
S: anyway tum so jao, i'll see u tom, lots of luvvv, night
R: same 2 u Saps ;)
Riddhima put her phone down with a smile. Atul and Sapna were also joining them in Sanjeevani. There would be another intern, a guy but Ridzy did not noe anything about him. She was happy that the 4 of them would be starting the career of there lives! Riddhima Gupta was the apple of the Gupta houshold. Shashank and Padma were her parents and Anji her older Di. All her life Riddhima was brought up around the hospital Sanjeevani. Her father the head and her mother the head nurse. Riddhima was sensitive but strong at the same time, she was well bred with good morals and high thinking. Tomorrow she would start another turning point in her life, along with 4 other interns as well.
"Plz bhagwan ji plz mere liyee kal ka din theek se guzzarna, thank u"! And so hugging her teddy bear, with a smile of her soft pink-petal like lips, she fell into a dreamless sleep.

Hope u guyz liked the first part, plz plz plzzz comment they r greatly appreciated. Here's the promo for part 2, tell me if u want me to continue or if u guyz have any ideas.
PROMO:
She was running, and so was he. Both had one thing on there minds better get there early or else...... BANG! Riddhima fell on top of Armaan. 
A & R: Ouch!
A: Well hello there Bhenji. Do u often bump into handsome guyz like me?
While saying this Armaan's hand instinctively went around Riddhim'a tiny waist.
R: Pagal ho kya, mei accident se gir gaye thi. And plz let me go im getting late.
A: Oh jaani maan ab to hum do no late hai, might as well enjoy this moment while it lasts. 
R: Batamiz! Get off of me u bandar, harami, ghunda, no good loser!
Riddhima had started to hit and push Armaan at the same time. 
A: (Armaan thinking) Wat did she just call me? Am i hearing things , jeez kitni ajeeb larki hai. She's not even my type, Ms. Bhenji!
And with that he shoved her aside, got up fixed his clothes, picked up his things and without a second glance he left for Dr. Kirti's cabin.
(Armaan thinking) "On second thoughts she does smell good, hmmm like sweet wild flowers, Oh well" 
well there u go guyz  enjoy!!!!!! ;)

hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww sounds sweet! plz cont. soon!
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey cute update luved tha promo! thnx 4 tha PM n tha update! i fel soo sry 4 Armaan cause of his DAD!😡 lolz! he is tha true "HARAMI" lolz! do cont soon!

❤️twinkle!