*Healthy Lifestyle Day*

the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello IF-ians!

Today is healthy lifestyle day! Everyone has their own way of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Some do yoga, some maintain their diet, etc. And we all know that it is really important to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Some tips for a healthy lifestyle...

• Be stress-free...that's the best way to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
  • Drink lots of water..it will keep everything under control plus it will give you a wonderful look.
  • Exercise daily.
  • Do not take too much fat-rich diet..eat vegetables and fruits.
  • Join yoga classes or dance classes.
  • Run...it really does give longevity.
  • Be away from smoking, drugs, alcohol, etc.

Some questions for you:

• How important is maintaining a healthy lifestyle?
  • What do you do to live a healthy life?
..Crazy Creatives..

Edited by the_charm - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildGloss thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy healthy lifestyle day everyone πŸ˜†
This day is actually celebrated everyday...rather should be.. to remain mastt ! πŸ˜†

Drink loadss of water, eat lotss of fruitss! Yoga& Dance =)
These are a few things i do.
πŸ˜ƒ
Will come back!
x
Born-star thumbnail
First i would like to say something about IF ,,,πŸ‘πŸΌ
its a great opportunity  to have IF , i wish IF n its DEV team long live.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ€—
we have very talented members here n always come up with great posts so well done @the charm sorry don't no your name.
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for the tips.................................................

now come to your questions..........................

Some questions for you:

• How important is maintaining a healthy lifestyle?

maintaining a healthy lifestyle is very important coz  healthy life style not only boosts energy level ,endurance, and reduces stress in every day duties;

their is saying health is wealth if you are healthy you can make whole environment healthy...............................

As a human being, it's important to realize that our bodies are all we have in this life. We need to maintain it like a machine or it will fail.

i dont drink tea as it contain caffeine  mostly i drink green tea ..

i go for a walk early in the morning.........

i took my break fast  early then lunch at 12 and dinner at 8 so this helps me a lot for maintaining my healthy life style.

i dont drink chilled water.........................avoid oily food

drink lots of water...........................

and always be happy n  make others happy...............................

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cool_pak

i dont drink chilled water

Hey Cool_pak, can you explain to me how is it harmful to drink chilled water? Coz I never heard this before ...and thanks in advance...

I try to take balanced diet and walk on treadmill for half an hour....plus take more than 1 litre of water every day.....

Cheers
Born-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

Hey Cool_pak, can you explain to me how is it harmful to drink chilled water? Coz I never heard this before ...and thanks in advance...

I try to take balanced diet and walk on treadmill for half an hour....plus take more than 1 litre of water every day.....

Cheers

sorry i forgot to mention to drink warm water after meal .

the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this "sludge" reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and may lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

and also drink warm water before breakfast this is what i prepare...............

if you cant drink warm water then keep a bottle in your room instead of refrigrator...................

Guardian Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: the_charm

Some questions for you:

How important is maintaining a healthy lifestyle?

Healthy Lifestyle Day everyone!  Great postπŸ‘ and loved the colours denoting health and lifestyle.  Ok to answer your question:

1.  Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is very important indeed.  The saying that Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body is true.

2.  Its really hard to live a healthy lifestyle in these modern times.  I try to eat nutritious meals and snacks when I am on the go.   Go for swimming, play badminton and go for long walks in the evenings.  Drink water with lemon instead of diet cokeπŸ˜­πŸ˜†   Try some stretching and breathing exercises at the U. to relax.   Hmmm......... but once a week is reward myself dayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  So I can be a couch potato if I wish..... and have a piece of cake and foods that I like....and guzzle my fav. diet coke... hahah!!πŸ˜†  

Originally posted by: Guardian Angel

Healthy Lifestyle Day everyone!  Great postπŸ‘ and loved the colours denoting health and lifestyle.  Ok to answer your question:

1.  Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is very important indeed.  The saying that Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body is true.

2.  Its really hard to live a healthy lifestyle in these modern times.  I try to eat nutritious meals and snacks when I am on the go.   Go for swimming, play badminton and go for long walks in the evenings.  Drink water with lemon instead of diet cokeπŸ˜­πŸ˜†   Try some stretching and breathing exercises at the U. to relax.   Hmmm......... but once a week is reward myself dayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  So I can be a couch potato if I wish..... and have a piece of cake and foods that I like....and guzzle my fav. diet coke... hahah!!πŸ˜†  

Good words...lol guzzle diet coke...

1. healthy lifestyle is important..because many problems health wise is realated to bad diet/exersize patterns..

2. I jog in the evenings..clears my mind and it feels good..Also I try not to eat bad food, and i drink water too...Also I think fasting now and then is good...
aish_punk thumbnail
Lol...Happy Healthy Lifestyle day 2 awl!!
the_charm thumbnail
Great answers...these will definitely serve others as tips.

@cool_pak - Thanks, you can call me Ghungroo.
...anshu... thumbnail
hey
happy healthy lifestyle day
may i add to above tips jst one more
laught a lot😊

anshu